Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Life Of A Medical Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Life Of A Medical Student (486 Views)

Ejim Chinazom Judith Graduates As A Medical Doctor In A Wheelchair In Enugu / Five Fallacies About Being A Medical Student / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Medical Student by Myles23(m): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Hello every am oreva a medical student, currently in my part 2 year, in NDU, i'll posting how medical school drains students, the happy times and bad times during the course of my training, due to my busy schedule, i'll be posting only three times a week. so just sit back and relax, and come with me on this journey as we explore the rosd to achieving gpod success u might learn something cool
Re: Life Of A Medical Student by Myles23(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
First and foremost i'll love to start that the life of a medical student is not an easy no at all, you have to be tolerative, you have to be sacrificial, you either sacrifice sports, part of your social life, majority of your friends, etc, reasons being that you might start seeing such things as a distraction, imagine,u have 18 months to know and understand,what other,people study for four years, you'll discover you have bulk of work but for only a limited time frame. My dear you've to become the ring man/woman in all your activities,
i will be sharing my journey through medical school. This week is far spent already so from next week i'll be posting my story twice a week stay tuned and i hope u'll learn something cool.

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Allegedly Stops Female Student From Writing Exam After Trying To Flirt / Kemi Adeosun Says She Resigned Because Of This On Her NYSC / Shell Scholarship Application 2018 Is On | How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.