Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) (9710 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Omoba Adeleke For Calling Her A Prostitute - Pictures / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by axcer: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2018
A new video making rounds online, showed the moment Cardi B allegedly tried to fight Nicki Minaj at the New York Fashion Week show last night.

Source reports that Cardi approached Nicki's table "to address the lies Nicki was spreading" and was allegedly met with an elbow to the face as security attempted to halt Cardi's advance and later result Cardi B Calling Nicki Minaj a Pussy .

Sources from inside the party say Nicki was taking a photo with Kelly Rowland and La La Anthony when Cardi walked past. Reportedly, Nicki deliberately stepped on Cardi's train, and then Cardi threw her shoe at Nicki as well as what appears to be a 'thwack' noise as it makes contact with its intended target, or some poor security guard who had to take it. Reporting the altercation took place at a table Nicki was sat at.

Contrary to reports, Cardi did not fight with Love & Hip Hop star Rah Ali.

When Cardi left the party, she had a large bump on her forehead and the back of her dress was torn. In photos, she is also barefoot, which would make sense if she'd "lost" a shoe along the way.

The party was attended by multiple celebrities, including Christina Aguilera, who performed during the event, Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid, Winnie Harlow, Heidi Klum, Dascha Polanco, Caitlyn Jenner, and others.

Cardi later took to Instagram to address the incident;

I've let a lot of shit slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags, Bleep up the way I eat," Cardi wrote. .

"You've threaten other artists in the industry, told them if they work with me you'll stop fuckin with them!! I let you talk big shit about me!!" .

Source >>> https://gistmore.com/cardi-b-left-injured-involving-huge-fight-nicki-minaj-photo

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by axcer: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2018

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by axcer: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
More

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by queensera(f): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2018
axcer:
More
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by pepezaz: 6:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Good

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Like for Nicki, share for Cardi

60 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by enoch273: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Na wa oo, why would a cat pick a fight with a tiger? Just because they belong to the same species doesn't mean they are the same breed na. sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Kamelot77(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Something is really wrong with Nicki from Remy to cardi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by lilmax(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2018
as usual dumb bloggers that have nothing to offer than copy and paste will do their best to prove me right
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Uyi168: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2018
SenorFax:
Like for Nicki, share for Cardi
Like if you think this nigga is fishing for likes...

21 Likes

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Nicki is da queen of rap, accept it or die.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Uyi168:
Like if you think this nigga is fishing for likes...
So you sef dey do fishing for what exactly?? Tilapia or catfish??

35 Likes

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by columbus007(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2018
and who's fvck is it?the both of em are pvssies.
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Then where do you place Lauryn hills?Queen of rap my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2018
Hahahaha. this Nicki na area girl
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2018
They're both pússies actually
Another staged beef I guess for publicity.
The public are too gullible to be frank

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 08, 2018
Publicity sells
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2018
Kolombz:

Then where do you place Lauryn hills?Queen of rap my foot!
Lol, to me she is! Is it your opinion? Is it your queen?

7 Likes

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Nicki is threatened by Cardi B popularity and acceptance.....

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Tell them ooo.nicki n cardi no b mate..i dnt knw wat is wrong with thing callz cardilla b..nicki don dey d game before her...young money firsf lady for dat mata...

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Segunade10: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Olamyyde(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Nicki should go and sit down joorh. Cardi has replaced her as the queen of rap. undecided
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Both are pus*sy end of story...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by jayson87: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2018
ooo boy see chinko shoe
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by Ademidd: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2018
Cardi is good too but razz, my love for Nicki is forever kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by franklingud(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2018
I smell fear, anxiety and jealousy on Nicki's part.

No one should be better than her.

Cardi B all the way.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Nicki is threatened by Cardi B popularity and acceptance.....
yh..she never expected it grin... grin
Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by ObservantFellow: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Headline: Cardi B left injured after calling Nicki Minaj a pussy
Content: Cardi B was injured before calling Nicki Minaj a pussy.

Me: Outta the thread like..

7 Likes

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by ola12(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Why cant there be 2 queens of rap, isnt the spotlight big enough for both of them??. Two immature ladies undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Left Injured By Nicki Minaj For Calling Her A Pussy (Photos) by amaniro: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2018
Nicky is an old pussy. Why did she insult cardi baby. She's insecure and immature.

Cardi all the way... I like it like thattongue

Chung li cannot fight grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spot The Difference! Who Is The Real Rihanna? / Photos: John Dumelo Flaunts His Multi Million Naira Hotel In Ghana / See How Davidos Baby Mama Displays Boobs While With Davido & Baby [pics And Vid]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.