Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) (457 Views)

Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video) / Zimbabwean Becomes First Black Woman To Be Crowned Miss London(photo) / Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by axcer: 6:19am On Sep 08, 2018
Check out the state of a restroom at the Nigerian High Commmission in London.

See photo post below...

Source >>> https://gistmore.com/see-state-restroom-nigerian-high-commmission-london-photo

Re: See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by axcer: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Re: See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by Olalan(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2018
It's not anyhowness rather our corrupt practices cause if they dig deep you'll discover someone at sometime collects maintenance allowance for running the place.
Re: See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by chiommy123(f): 6:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Is this toilet or sink cos am confused
Re: See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by axcer: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
Is this toilet or sink cos am confused
i wanted to say something about not being exposed but I later saw this moniker as that of a female.

The picture you are seeing is a place where men urinate.

@post, everything that is managed by the federal government is in dilapidated state at the moment.
NTA, Radio Nigeria, VON, all embassies, etc.

Pictures below went viral Last year.

One: NTA reporter with a sellotaped microphone.
I bet you, that reporter is on his own. If he doesn't repair that microphone with his personal effort, his office (NTA) won't be able to do anything.

Picture 2. Policeman repairing his gun.

Same as the the situation above.

It's sad that Nigerian is a place where nothing works.

Re: See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by DannyJ19(m): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Just urinate in the bucket at once na.
Re: See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by chiommy123(f): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2018
iAudio:
i wanted to say something about not being exposed but I later saw this moniker as that of a female.

The picture you are seeing is a place where men urinate.

@post, everything that is managed by the federal government is in dilapidated at the moment.
NTA, Radio Nigeria, VON, all embassies, etc.
I was referring to the buckets there BTW whatever you say is your biz. e no concern me at all
Re: See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by majamajic(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
I was referring to the buckets there BTW whatever you say is your biz. e no concern me at all

upon your unexposness, u don't have manners too.
Re: See The State Of A Restroom At The Nigerian High Commmission In London (Photo) by chiommy123(f): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2018
majamajic:

upon your unexposness, u don't have manners too.
any problem with that

(1) (Reply)

TRUMP: NO PEACE DEAL, NO PALESTINIAN AID / Putin Says Israel Didn't Down Russian Aircraft; Netanyahu Offers Condolences / Zambians Cry Foul As State-owned Newspaper Publishes In Mandarin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.