Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke (14970 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by kaykaymcb(m): 8:22am On Sep 08, 2018
Logos that can confidently represent Your brand and attract clients to you....Click the link in my signature for proof!!
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2018
No U Figured U Wont Clinch D Ticket In P D P,hence Ur Exit Which Doesnt Surprise Me
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2018
We are on a long run to freedom in this country
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by contigiency(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2018
But If they had zoned it to your area where it will favor you, i doubt if you will condemn it.
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2018
If the SE and the SS are as serious as they shout upandan the MSM and social media, this is the man to vote for. He has my vote anytime, any day. But he should have joined Obasanjo's ADC....and later dump him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2018
Of all Presidential aspirants, I favour Donald Duke. The man is intelligent, educated, no-nonsense (he once sacked his friend who was a commissioner in his government, for buying a Hummer SUV 'with government money'), he is detribalised and nonreligious etc.

His antecedents speaks for him.

He would have been better than GEJ.

1 Like

Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by kingthreat(m): 8:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Only single sexually-frustrated ladies fantasizing handsome sugar daddies will vote for this man. And of course, the homosexual population too grin
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2018
kingthreat:
Only single sexually-frustrated ladies fantasizing handsome sugar daddies will vote for this man. And of course, the homosexual population too grin
find this woman below na she just chop ur sense finish so..Find her and just maybe atleast u can find some sort of restitution..Smh and bye.

Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Bambambiglo: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2018
enitey:
Next!!!!!! tongue

Nawa.. fuçking you is my ultimate goal
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by kingthreat(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
find this woman below na she just chop ur sense finish so..Find her and just maybe atleast u can find some sort of restitution..Smh and bye.

She looks more like the woman that brought you into this world. You're obviously an ugly morrafucka like her.
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by ofejibest(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
We are waiting to see d outcome of your primary in ur newly find domain.
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2018
kingthreat:

She looks more like the woman that brought you into this world. You're obviously an ugly morrafucka like her.
yes and u are obviously a pained morrafucka that needs sense and money..
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by kingthreat(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
yes and u are obviously a pained morrafucka that needs sense and money..

You must be a brainless cocksùcka for inferring i need money. I have a job that can get all the females in your family on bed with me. Except your ugly moda of course. You dont know me, be mindful
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Godson32(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wolves FC, Cardiff city FC etc didnt come to win premier league they are just playing to be relevant, likewise DONALD DUKE.
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
19 years you have been in PDP, PDP always "unconstitutionally" zones presidency, you didn't complain or leave, it's when you are running that you know it's unconstitutional Mr Gay supporter?
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by jefy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
But seriously,
WHAT DO NIGERIANS TRULY WANT? We seem confused as a Nation...'the government is bad you say', the aspirants are bad and corrupt'' ''they cross carpet for selfish end'' 'He is pro gay,even when you didnt read between the line to comprehend his opinion' we complain of the monopoly of the twin party PDP & APC and we yet complain of an SDP and a candidate that mean well for the good of this Nation..No wonder we are backward as we fail to get our priorities right. We are chicken hearted,self centered,corrupt and politically lazy without thinking of the future and our generations unborn..we cannot stage a simple protest on certain anti-people policies but we constantly rant and insult our selves on social media and chant sibaba because you benefit from his government.bros ,its not about self,but the collective good of the Nation...weldone Sir Duke, me personally support your agenda..
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
1Ebiscoo:
Former Cross River State governor, Donald Duke, on Friday said he joined the Social Democratic Party (SDP) to run for the office of president in the 2019 election because his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party, had “unconstitutionally” zoned political offices.

He said this in a series of tweets shortly after he submitted his nomination form at the SDP secretariat in Abuja on Friday.

Duke, who said his decision came after deep reflection and candid assessment of the Nigerian polity, condemned zoning of political offices, saying it remained unconstitutional.

The ex-governor further disagreed with those who say that only two political parties have the physical presence nationwide to win the presidency in a general election.

Duke said he hopes his participation would enrich the playing field and offer Nigerians wider options.

He tweeted: “Earlier this week, I made known my intention to join and run for the office of President on the platform of the Social Democratic Party (SDP). This afternoon I submitted my nomination forms to the party secretariat.

“This decision was arrived at after deep reflection and candid assessment of our polity. Firstly, my erstwhile party, the PDP has unconstitutionally zoned political offices.

“As rational as they may see it, it remains unconstitutional and there are not enough strong voices out there speaking up objectively. Besides, democracy is all about choice, how then do we limit the choices we have to some section of the country or the other?

“Can we under such aegis obtain the best? Nigeria can only be whole when the sum total of its parts are able to contest freely and at will for the highest office in the land.

“Some folks have espoused that only two parties have the physical presence nationwide to win the presidency in a general election. I disagree. Our fate as Nigerians should not be determined by two underperforming platforms, but rather by we ourselves.

“By joining the race on the platform of the SDP, I hope my participation enriches the playing field and offers Nigerians a wider berth of options other than a zero some playing field of either the APC or the PDP,” Duke said.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-what-forced-me-out-of-pdp-donald.html

he won't even get sdp presidential ticket, talk more of the PDP presidential ticket.
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nothing for him.
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by goryorhal(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
happney65:

So OBJ wanted him to be VP to Yaradua?See wetin greed and inpatience dey do person?Too Bad..

Drop me your number bro ..
Re: 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is the second time Donald Duke is leaving PDP

At some point Duke must realise this whole thing is becoming a joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Stopped ‘grand’ Corruption In Nigeria - Osinbajo / Tinubu In Tears As He Speaks From France With Channels TV Correspondent (video) / David Mark Condemns Attack On Ortom, Warns Of Impending Anarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.