Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Help A Nigerian Out In Netherland participating in a competition - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Nigerian Out In Netherland participating in a competition (435 Views)

Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / El-Rufai Fires 16 KASU Lecturers For Participating In NLC Protest In Kaduna / ASUU Bars Members From Participating In 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nigerian Out In Netherland participating in a competition by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2018
Hello fellow Nairalanders...

https://digital.sensus.org/votes/create

The organizers made it in a way that you have to choose two teams...kindly chose Vangow as team 1 and any other team at the bottom. You can see which team is at the last if you scroll down to the bottomed of the voting page.
When you input your phone number and click submit..it should send you a code. Might be a bit late..you insert the code to complete the voting

Thanks so much....

Lalasticlala....help a brother out and let our Nigerian educational people see competition like this that Nigerian institution can participate in there by putting our schools in better positions
Re: Help A Nigerian Out In Netherland participating in a competition by MrAnele(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2018
See as i just confuse myself unneccessarily
Re: Help A Nigerian Out In Netherland participating in a competition by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2018
MrAnele:
See as i just confuse myself unneccessarily

Sorry about that.. what's the confusion? Mayb u can clear it
Re: Help A Nigerian Out In Netherland participating in a competition by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2018
The innovation competition is organized by the Eindhoven University of technology is the Netherlands yearly with the aim of solving problems in the medical world...institution from Egypt are also present..... Nigerian institutions can be a part of it if the NUc can approve. We have the potential.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / FCE Oyo Supplementary Form IS Out | See Details Here – 2018/19 / Download Total Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions And Answers Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.