Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,424 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky (1303 Views)

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by indulge01: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Bobrisky has opened up on the incident leading to his deportation last night by the very strict officials of the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA), he wrote the revelation on his personal instagram page today but interesting claimed a snitch reported him the the UKBA before his arrival, they claimed he was coming to work and that he knows the person behind the mess, here is what he said:

I want to say a very big thank you to all my Uk fans who really want to see me badly. I know some of u have got true love for me but trust me it hurt me that I cried dis morning because I was not able to see people who truly loved me and appreciate me. As for the haters who think I was deported or banned from entering the Uk that is a fat lie. I was only asked to go get the right visa. U all forgot so soon that I’m a strong soul, nothing can break me .And as for the SNITCH who went to tell the immigration I’m coming to work so sad u are pained that u can see me grow in success. Let me correct ur impressions darling we know u but i won’t mention ur name I went to Uk to relax and enjoy myself not to make money . I make nothing less than 1million a month in my country, I became so famous in my county, Snapchat pay me in my country so tell me why I won’t love my country NIGERIA . Out of dis money I make monthly I still help the needs who need my help. Uk immigration treated me awesome because they went through my past record of all the country I have visited for the past few years and there was no BAD record. So nothing still change my coming to Uk . I came home voluntarily to get the right visa I’m coming Uk lovers

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/bobrisky-reacts-after-being-deported-from-the-u-k/

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by MrAnele(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Same thing

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 08, 2018
indulge01:
Bobrisky has opened up on the incident leading to his deportation last night by the very strict officials of the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA), he wrote the revelation on his personal instagram page today but interesting claimed a snitch reported him the the UKBA before his arrival, they claimed he was coming to work and that he knows the person behind the mess, here is what he said:

I want to say a very big thank you to all my Uk fans who really want to see me badly. I know some of u have got true love for me but trust me it hurt me that I cried dis morning because I was not able to see people who truly loved me and appreciate me. As for the haters who think I was deported or banned from entering the Uk that is a fat lie. I was only asked to go get the right visa. U all forgot so soon that I’m a strong soul, nothing can break me .And as for the SNITCH who went to tell the immigration I’m coming to work so sad u are pained that u can see me grow in success. Let me correct ur impressions darling we know u but i won’t mention ur name I went to Uk to relax and enjoy myself not to make money . I make nothing less than 1million a month in my country, I became so famous in my county, Snapchat pay me in my country so tell me why I won’t love my country NIGERIA . Out of dis money I make monthly I still help the needs who need my help. Uk immigration treated me awesome because they went through my past record of all the country I have visited for the past few years and there was no BAD record. So nothing still change my coming to Uk . I came home voluntarily to get the right visa I’m coming Uk lovers

@ Bolded. Like seriously!

Well deportation is deportation. Paint it no further.

What gender is even in your passport. I wanna know.

Meanwhile Will you just....

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Kharol1234: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Al join deported or get d right visa...oga na nigeria u stil cum so dem deport u....rubbish
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Lol, I said it...

We Nigerians don't like the word deportation

BTW
So we are considering going to an African country for a 5 day baecation...

Someone kindly suggest smiley
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by JudasNaCarrot: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2018
He/She knows the truth and the truth will set he/she free.

Oyibo sef follow reject you.

It is finished!

Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Nbote(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Lolzzz... U were sent back from their country for not having d right papers abi? Dats deportation
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Nbote(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Lol, I said it...

We Nigerians don't like the word deportation

BTW
So we are considering going to an African country for a 5 day baecation...

Someone kindly suggest smiley

I hear Tanzania is quite d destination... U could "branch" Zanzibar from there too
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Elnino4ladies: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2018
Nigga is pained LMAO
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by columbus007(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
you only enjoyed 6hours on the plane flying in and flying out same day,na from air them deport you,oloshi somebody.
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2018
Nbote:

I hear Tanzania is quite d destination... U could "branch" Zanzibar from there too

Thank you smiley
I heard Tanzania too
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by chriskosherbal(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Nairalanders and bashing eeeeeh grin
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Nbote(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Thank you smiley I heard Tanzania too
Can I tag along as ur luggage... I swear I don't weigh much
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2018
Nbote:

Can I tag along as ur luggage... I swear I don't weigh much

Lol, sure!

But not as a luggage... get yourself a bae and come with us... Ofcourse with your money grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Naijawebmaster: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lesson to everyone:
Always keep your next moves SILENT! A lot people don't want to see you progress better than them.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Classcaptain1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
You were ASSed to get the right visa....oloshi grin grin grin
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Hanji(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by PrincessB1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cover-up cheesy grin grin
Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Hanji(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
indulge01:

Re: I Was Not Deported! I Was Asked To Go Get The Right Visa - Bobrisky by Fierce11: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Even uk dey reject this forbidden creature.. smh.. The defect from accent to mentality was simply toomuch that they had to ship/export him back to this shithole

(1) (Reply)

Many Times 92 Year Old Queen Elizabeth Has Been Spotted Behind The Wheels / Watch Video Of Nollywood Actress, Etinosa Idemudia Unclad On Mc Galaxy / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Stunning With Photos Of Her 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.