Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Messi, Neymar And Other Football Stars Who Are Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Neymar And Other Football Stars Who Are Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo (482 Views)

Ronaldo, Messi, Benzema, Other Football Stars Enjoying Their Vacation (Photos) / Neymar And Four Other Football Players Who Have Suffered Racial Abuse / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi, Neymar And Other Football Stars Who Are Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo by samoteli(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo is still the “Don” when it comes to fans and fame, he has always been the most famous footballer, most followed athlete, and the highest paid athlete on the planet.
The greatest footballers know that too. Down are other famous footballers who are fans of Cristiano Ronaldo.

5. Neymar Jr.

Paris Saint German and Brazilian star player Neymar Dos Santos has previously named Cristiano Ronaldo as one of his idols, so it’s no surprise to see him emulate his iconic celebration after a goal which he recently scored in a training session with his national team "Brazil".

The PSG forward was spotted earlier this week in Brazil training, he bent a shot in the top corner and then pulling his best Cristiano Ronaldo impression in front of his fellow team-mates.

4. Kylian Mbappe

France Wonder kid Kylian Mbappe once said:
“He is a hero from my childhood and it was amazing to meet him when I visited Valdebebas,” Mbappe told Marca.
“From someone who has won five Ballons d’Or you can learn a lot. He’s a great player.

The Paris Saint German star might be a competitor now in terms of collective's and trophy's, but deep down, he knows who is the boss and it's Cristiano Ronaldo.

Read more :-
http://www.naijaflake.com/2018/09/messi-neymar-and-other-players-who-are.html?m=1
Re: Messi, Neymar And Other Football Stars Who Are Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Nbote(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Lolzzz... Messi a fan of Cristiano?? In ur dreams abi where
Re: Messi, Neymar And Other Football Stars Who Are Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo by samoteli(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nbote:
Lolzzz... Messi a fan of Cristiano?? In ur dreams abi where
Oga check and see what Messi said
Re: Messi, Neymar And Other Football Stars Who Are Fan Of Cristiano Ronaldo by Nbote(m): 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
samoteli:
Oga check and see what Messi said

I don't need to click ur link to know what U have written as comments attributed to Messi. I'm an ardent reader of goal.com and Newsnow football so I'm sure I have access to all d original info instead of d twisted facts most of U bloggers spread

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paid Footballers In The World Today - See Details Here / Ghana FA Withdraw From All CAF Competitions / Website To Watch Chelsea Vs Derby Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.