Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Leaked!!!! You Need To See This!! Its No Joke!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaked!!!! You Need To See This!! Its No Joke!! (631 Views)

Watch The Full Leaked Viral Video Of Maryam Booth And Uba Sani / This Is No Joke! Nigerian Voter's Card Is Available For Sale On Alibaba. / Wife Leaked Chat And Nude Pictures Of Miss Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked!!!! You Need To See This!! Its No Joke!! by Joelsblog(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2018
Good Morning Nairalanders,

Before you all will attack me kindly understand that the hustle we dey hustle is against poverty and not against another brother or sister from another tribe,race or religion,everybody has to be fine.

I noticed that all the story I made on nairaland since June has not made FP and even if it does the moderator in the celebrity section will re edit my post...add a link from another user,and pin it to FP...Which is unfair...yesterday was when I decided to confirm why my posts was always treated that way.

I wrote an article on an exclusive chat I had with Actor Charles Inojie = https://www.nairaland.com/4719867/na-dem-dey-rush-us, I tagged the usual mod we all know...I don't want to mention his name because he will delete this thread quickly,to my greatest suprise...I saw my post..word for word on FP by one zenithnaija I don't know any zenith naija ,its quiet unprofessional for them to use my exclusive without giving me credit...that article got 37k views with all my credits given to that website... I POSTED THE ARTICLE FIRST AND THIS WICKEDNESS CAN ONLY BE MANIPULATED BY A MOD .

Sir Seun Osewa has asked us to deal with Mods via the email but lala has refused to reply my email... PLEASE ! PLEASE!!! Tell the him to stop what he is doing...its unfair...as for Zenith naija...u must have smiled and enjoyed riping me of my content but I promise you...you will soon meet ur match...and you will be as helpless as I am..

I know how lala kept deleting my comments when I tagged him in my thread

I am signing out! Drop your take Nairalanders
https://joelsblogmedia.com

Hope SEUN OSEWA still uses nairaland
Re: Leaked!!!! You Need To See This!! Its No Joke!! by Nbote(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Some of d mods simply steal contents for their own blogs
Re: Leaked!!!! You Need To See This!! Its No Joke!! by Joelsblog(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2018
Dominique I know you are reading this ..its not fare with the way my site is been treated.... Its not fare ..help me beg lalastic
Re: Leaked!!!! You Need To See This!! Its No Joke!! by dominique(f): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2018
Joelsblog:
Doinique I know you are reading this ..its not fare with the way my site is been treated.... Its not fare ..help me beg lalastic

Sorry, I went through both your topic as well as the one moved to front-page and saw that they were both posted at the exact same time (9am on Sept 7) so it's hard to tell who copied who. Ordinarily priority is given to topics posted first or the one with more details. Anything other than that is an oversight.
Re: Leaked!!!! You Need To See This!! Its No Joke!! by Joelsblog(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2018
dominique:

Sorry, I went through both your topic as well as the one moved to front-page and saw that they were both posted at the exact same time (9am on Sept 7) so it's hard to tell who copied who. Ordinarily priority is given to topics posted first or the one with more details. Anything other than that is an oversight.

Its an exclusive... If I had tagged lalastic-lala he would not have published it on FP...

(1) (Reply)

Post Constructional Cleaning And Residential Cleaning / Nigeria Police / Kenya Says All Gunmen Killed In Hotel Attack; 14 Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.