Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee (9104 Views)

First Independent Power Limited Graduate Engineering Trainee Programme 2021 / Interview Invite From Transcorp Power Limited / Transcorp Power Limited (TPL) Engineer Trainee Development Programme (PETDP) 201 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by aydam: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
thanks.Av seen the material sent.It remains only numerical reasoning...PLS everyone ooo,I got an invite for the test but i missed it due to late notification and my state of health,is there any hope that a make up test would be organized.
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Saraben(f): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2018
Kizo11ck012488:
It was hard, very hard. When I wrote Olams's Dragnet test in July, I thought I failed, but I passed and they got back to me.

But this one, I am 1000% sure I failed. It was horrible.

And the nasty thing is that 70% of the questions were all these questions that are in Dragnet past questions and answers. Maybe more than 70%. I just did not read.

Anyway If you have not written, please look for dragnet past questions and read, or indicate, and I can email them for you. Please forward to benjaminsarah6@gmail.com

Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kizo11ck012488:
It was hard, very hard. When I wrote Olams's Dragnet test in July, I thought I failed, but I passed and they got back to me.

And the nasty thing is that 70% of the questions were all these questions that are in Dragnet past questions and answers. Maybe more than 70%. I just did not read.
Please kindly send the PQ to chukwuchinemerem@gmail.com

Anyway If you have not written, please look for dragnet past questions and read, or indicate, and I can email them for you.

Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Please forward the PQ to chukwuchinemerem@gmail.com
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Anfieldboss: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
I just got a mail from Dragnet for the next stage
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Oscarz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Me too
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by AYORICH: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thanks to God I scale thru...

1 Like

Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by victory148(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
please what's the content of the mail?
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by EdoBoy90(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dear (My name)

You are required to provide information on your 'State of Origin', 'LGA 'and 'Hometown '

Please I got this from Dragnet and is it the successful message to next stage.

Thanks.please reply
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by EdoBoy90(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Anfieldboss:
I just got a mail from Dragnet for the next stage

Is it this message below dragnet send to you?
Please I need answer

Dear (My name)

You are required to provide information on your 'State of Origin', 'LGA 'and 'Hometown '

T
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Anfieldboss: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
EdoBoy90:

Is it this message below dragnet send to you?
Please I need answer

Dear (My name)

T

We got an earlier mail congratulating us on making it to the next stage of the recruitment. We were also asked to do a 1 minute video and send to an email address.

I also got the second email, and I think it's from surveymonkey, I guess they want to know the communities where the applicants come from, apparently Delta indigenes might be given some preference in this recruitment since the plant is located in their state.
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by victory148(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Anfieldboss:

We got an earlier mail congratulating us on making it to the next stage of the recruitment. We were also asked to do a 1 minute video and send to an email address.

I also got the second email, and I think it's from surveymonkey, I guess they want to know the communities where the applicants come from, apparently Delta indigenes might be given some preference in this recruitment since the plant is located in their state.

I got only the second email. please was the first email congratulating you sent by dragnet.
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Dokore: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Dragnet and wuruwuru
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Dokore: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please those of you that got invite when was the last time you wrote dragnet test
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by EdoBoy90(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
Anfieldboss:

One thing I know about dragnet, they will always send a successful and rejected mails to every candidates who wrote their CBT.

As it stands now, some applicants start from surveymonkey to fill your " State", " LGA" and "Hometown information"

All of us end in surveymonkey.

Finger crossed and may God help me in Jesus name.
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by egbusi1(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Just being curious, I want to know if everyone that wrote the test also received the mail asking us to reply with state, local government and home town of origin.

I know that dragnet does not send regret mail to everyone that wrote their test so I was surprised to see that mail yesterday via Survey monkey.

So please guys, is there any hope for those that received only the second mail without any congratulations mail yet? Like me.
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by aforski01: 6:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Dear (My name)

Pls is der anyone who av not gotten dis. Seems dis goes for everyone who took the test
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by egbusi1(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2018
Is there anyone that did not get the second mail?
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Dokore: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2018
Dragnet dragnet a day will come I will expose them for who they truly are
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by egbusi1(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Dokore:
Dragnet dragnet a day will come I will expose them for who they truly are

Did you get the second mail asking you to supply your state, LG and home town to survey monkey?
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Dokore: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Yes from survey monkey
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Kizo11ck012488: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
I legit thought I failed this test. I could have sworn I failed.

Anyways, any idea on what we are supposed to say in the 1 minute video?

The deadline is 12 noon today o.

Who has done the video?

What kind of thing did you say abegg?
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Anfieldboss: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Did anyone else get a call from Dragnet? I got 2 missed calls from them this afternoon, I've been calling back the number but they are not picking my calls.
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by AYORICH: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Got a call from them asking if I have sent the video, bcoz I sent mine late
Anfieldboss:
Did anyone else get a call from Dragnet? I got 2 missed calls from them this afternoon, I've been calling back the number but they are not picking my calls.
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Oscarz(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/BfdZPC5Lq5RKZUZ9xN34nj
For all that made it to the video interview stage. Let's meet here �
Remember to replace the ''(dot)''s with an actual ''.''
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Oscarz(m): 5:35am On Sep 29, 2018
Got interview invite, scheduled for Tuesday at Ikoyi, Lagos. I'm grateful. Who else got that?

1 Like

Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Oscarz(m): 5:39am On Sep 29, 2018
Join us here https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/BfdZPC5Lq5RKZUZ9xN34nj
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2018
Oscarz:

hello

I've tried this link severally, but it's not working.
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by cleoyio(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2018
Oscarz:
Just paste the correct link. This isn't working even after replacing the dot
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Oscarz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
It is, copy the link to your browser search bar, then replace the '(dot) ' with a '.' and hit search
Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Ose27: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kizo11ck012488:

Anyway If you have not written, please look for dragnet past questions and read, or indicate, and I can email them for you.
here is my email : osemeke.ekhoragbon27@gmail.com

Re: Transcorp Power Limited Graduate Trainee by Ose27: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kizo11ck012488:
I legit thought I failed this test. I could have sworn I failed.

Anyways, any idea on what we are supposed to say in the 1 minute video?

The deadline is 12 noon today o.

Who has done the video?

What kind of thing did you say abegg?
pls can you send me the dragnet past questions please
osemeke.ekhoragbon27@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Know I Have Been Shortlisted For N-power Batch C Stream 2 / Lagos State To Employ More Yoruba Teachers / How To Attend Interviews Successfully (getting Ready For The Big Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.