Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months (1426 Views)

Road Trip Experience On Major Highways This Period / I Want To Learn How To Work on cars In Three Months In Ibadan / 10 Most Dangerous Place To Drive In The World, Lagos Makes The List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by omasohan(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2018
Please, I am in need of a place where I can do internship for a period of three months to gain more experience in automobile repair and maintenance. I am open to every aspect of automobile maintenance but would prefer Trucks and Construction Equipment Repair and maintenance.

I have some basic practical knowledge of Trucks and Construction Equipment Repair and maintenance.

I would love it to be with someone(start-up) rather than a company.

I seriously need this opportunity before going back to school in December/January. I live in Lagos but I am willing to move to move to other city if I have the opportunity.

God bless you as you help
Re: Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by timifakay(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
omasohan:
Please, I am in need of a place where I can do internship for a period of three months to gain more experience in automobile repair and maintenance. I am open to every aspect of automobile maintenance but would prefer Trucks and Construction Equipment Repair and maintenance.

I have some basic practical knowledge of Trucks and Construction Equipment Repair and maintenance.

I seriously need this opportunity before going back to school in December/January. I live in Lagos but I am willing to move to move to other city if I have the opportunity.

I'll advise you to reach out to GAZZUZZ if close to Ogba
Re: Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
omasohan:

not my specialty, try LeJeun3
Re: Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by omasohan(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

not my specialty, try LeJeun3

Oga Gazzuzz thank you.

Pls how can I contact him?
Re: Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 09, 2018
omasohan:

I feel that this specialty is under rated in Nigeria.

I wish you good luck.
Re: Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by LeJeun3: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2018
omasohan:

Oga Gazzuzz thank you.

Pls how can I contact him?

I started with trucks and heavy machinery....

EgunMogaji:

I feel that this specialty is under rated in Nigeria.

I wish you good luck.

But this is the truth....

I am more into luxury brands than not.

Re: Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by omasohan(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2018
LeJeun3:

I started with trucks and heavy machinery....

But this is the truth....

I am more into luxury brands than not.

OK @Lejeun3, pls can I contact you if you will consider me ?

Like I said, I am open to other options in Automobile.
Re: Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by LeJeun3: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2018
omasohan:

OK @Lejeun3, pls can I contact you if you will consider me ?

Like I said, I am open to other options in Automobile.

Your current location and proximity will determine that

Re: Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by omasohan(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2018
LeJeun3:

Your current location and proximity will determine that

How can I contact you?
Re: Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months by LeJeun3: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
omasohan:

How can I contact you?

WhatsApp link in signature...

(1) (Reply)

Be Wowed By The Like-no-other Truck Decoration Culture Of Japan - Dekotora / Is There A Problem Buying A Corolla Manufactured In South Africa?? / 2003 Honda Accord (end Of Discussion) Car Snatched----silver Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.