Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos (41810 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by omoiyalayi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Eco99:

I don't know why children of nowadays don't know how to steal.. .

Why not collect Undetectable quantity frm the pot and replace it with water

#Eco99#

Sense no go kee u grin
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Nasir123(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:
She was hungry , there is nothing funny about this. It is just sad.

I wish I could get her contacts.

Nigeria is an animal kingdom

She should have beg for some. Not stealing the entire pot na! cheesy
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by staryub(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Both cook and the thief are all hungry.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
made4naija:
There was mild drama, this morning, at Eleko, Ibeju Lekki, as a lady was beaten for allegedly stealing a pot of food while it was still being cooked.

According to an eyewitness, the owner of the food (the lady in Ankara) had stepped away to use the toilet, only to return to discover that what she was cooking had disappeared. .

After thorough investigation, it was discovered that the food was stolen by the lady in black. The suspect was then confronted by the owner and given some beating.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/lady-beaten-for-stealing-a-pot-of-food-from-the-stove-in-lagos/

The hunger in this country is hyper.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Zeem8: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
hmm...na wa oh
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed with 87million living on less than $2 per day. inflation going up, economy shrinking, income stagnancy, should buhari win 2019 election its going to be hot! red hot!!

I truly do not understand how some of us still campaign for Buhari. He's failed beyond remedy but what do I know
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hunger is dealing with people on a daily basis
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by betterAfrica: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed with 87million living on less than $2 per day. inflation going up, economy shrinking, income stagnancy, should buhari win 2019 election its going to be hot! red hot!!

And this is what ubi-wallet hopes to reduce. With ubi-wallet.com,we hope to put an end to this and make Africa, especially Nigeria the most developed continent on the world. We plan to do this by creating our own online community with our own special currency free of government control. The currency will peg at 1$ per coin. With this currency, we say no to foreign aids that westerners used to exploit our natural resources. We also say no to foreign loans further plunging our country into debt. We say no to politicians, you and I are the politicians. We make decisions together. We plan to launch officially in 2019 but you can read more about us at ubi-wallet.com.

Meanwhile, sign up to be on our list of early adopters that gets 10,000$ worth of coins when we launch: https://sites.google.com/betoniq.com/ubi-wallet/get-on-the-10000-coins-list

Together we can make Africa the best Continent in the world. Let's not just complain about the government. This is a chance to do something. Contact us to be added to our WhatsApp group:08103411195
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by 93Miles: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Hmmmm
Buhari has institutionalised hunger in Nigeria.
Anyway na still dem vote am back then at 2015.
They should enjoy the change.
[/s]
U must be an Idiotic Pig Of Biafra for bringin our dear president into this.
Is PMB stopin d lady from workin?
Did PMB send her to steal?
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by AlphaStyles(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
iya sikiru dy really vex o
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by kerry57: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why beating the lady, the true culprit is hunger and poverty. Catch that and beat it.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by kunlexyz: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
GENERATOR FOR SALE 40K(pics below)

Whatsapp: 09098970319

Gbagada Lagos - charly boy bus-stop
Key Features
Manual Start
AC Output: 220V 1.3kva max. / 1.0kva rated
DC Output: 12V/8.3A
Phase No: Single Phase
Engine: GX90, Max 2.8HP,4-stroke single

cylinder, OHV, air cooled
Alternator: brushless electric machine,

synchronous, 2-pole, 100% Copper Enamelled Wire
Starting System: Recoil
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.0L
Fuel: Petrol
Run Time per Tankful: 7 hours @75% Load
Dimensions (L x W x H): 460x380x330
Noise Level@ 7 Meters: 66dB
Weight: 26.5kg

Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nigerians and fake news. Awon Lazy youth
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
IYANGBALI:
The should not have beated her now, her action was cursed by hunger.
Can't even construct simple sentence, and you're being such a nuisance.

I wonder what's to become of you sad
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ordinary brazier dem no tear
did one na fight
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
93Miles:
[s][/s]

[s]U must be an Idiotic Pig Of Biafra for bringin our dear president into this.

Is PMB stopin d lady from workin?

Did PMB send her to steal?[/s]

Have a nice day.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by 93Miles: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Have a nice day.
Sai Baba till forever
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Can't even construct simple sentence, and you're being such a nuisance.

I wonder what's to become of you sad
The should not have beated her now, her action was cursed by hunger.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Eco99:

#Eco99#
the laws of equivalent exchange �
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by israelmao(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
There are some happenings happening today that I have not witnessed since was born.The scenery wears abject poverty and leaves nothing to be desired.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
made4naija:
There was mild drama, this morning, at Eleko, Ibeju Lekki, as a lady was beaten for allegedly stealing a pot of food while it was still being cooked.

According to an eyewitness, the owner of the food (the lady in Ankara) had stepped away to use the toilet, only to return to discover that what she was cooking had disappeared. .

After thorough investigation, it was discovered that the food was stolen by the lady in black. The suspect was then confronted by the owner and given some beating.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/lady-beaten-for-stealing-a-pot-of-food-from-the-stove-in-lagos/

buhari has completely destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
and yet when we say nigeria is the most poorest nation on earth ppl will be arguing.there is serious hunger in the land.

Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by IKennaGabriel(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Eco99:

I don't know why children of nowadays don't know how to steal.. . Professional criminal

#Eco99#
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by calliope(f): 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Genniez:
Must u carry the pot ?carry just small undetectable quantity to avoid shame...u don chop beating no soup still
You know how many mouths she wan use the pot of food feed? Abi you reason sey, if na only her she go through the stress or even bother to thief 'pot of food' in the first place? undecided
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Eyah.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by redsun(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Proper rat race.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Redxy(m): 12:01am On Sep 09, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed with 87million living on less than $2 per day. over 100% devaluation of naira in less than 3 years, inflation going up, economy shrinking, income stagnancy, should buhari win 2019 election its going to be hot! red hot!!
True!!
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2018
Someone was hungry and they are beating her because she ate... What kind of wicked country is this
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by hardbody: 2:44am On Sep 09, 2018
made4naija:

Watch video

source :

Put it on youtube
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Kosy79(f): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2018
Hopebringer:
She was hungry , there is nothing funny about this. It is just sad.

I wish I could get her contacts.

Nigeria is an animal kingdom
Honestly I feel sad, she shouldn't have been beaten the country is hard, if she was a thief she wouldn't have stolen a pot of food rather money or something more tangible.
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by Hopebringer: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Kosy79:
Honestly I feel sad, she shouldn't have been beaten the country is hard, if she was a thief she wouldn't have stolen a pot of food rather money or something more tangible.

Exactly

Makes ones heart boeen honestly
Re: Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos by WiseStarr(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Eco99:
I salute You sir

#Eco99#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All / Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.