Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (53816 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her House Interior Design Amidst Ambode Scandal (PHOTO) / Seyi Law Buys A New House, Shows Off The House Interior / Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by Benekruku(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
troublemakea:
ohww the baby girl sef don dey grow slim

probably inflation/ subsidy removal yaff hit her lipsrsealed

Are you hungry?
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by BonkoINC: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
ceeroh:
Autoreportng, na thunder with children go fire you aswear.. See as you deceive me go pass that Pen Cinema road after this rain with your yeye thread. God! I look like a pig right now. Now I have to soak myself in acid to rid me of germs.

Hahahahaha...my Belle o
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by baby124: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
Don’t like the decoration jare. But Na wa for Seyi o, just let this little girl grow up in peace. Why always looking for validation from online trolls?
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by boborneyor(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2018
This kid is looking beautiful
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by godquality: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Does the financial status of persons, determines if they will be slim or fat?

Is your brain under your ass?
please stand up and let it start functioning..
lol grin cheesy grin

the guy brain is filled with fats so let am reason the way he dey reason.
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by troublemakea(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Benekruku:

Are you hungry?
it takes an hungry man to know an hungry man
so sir are you Hungry?
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by troublemakea(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
mayze:

U r not making any sense and you should be ashamed of yourself..kids tend to lose weight as they grow because they now involve in alot of activities.crawling,walking,teeth growth etc...stop sounding like an illiterate.

I know all this things right! I ws just making out comedy on my own but unfortunately you af wallow so much in hate to take this personal

you know what babe? you're on ur own o
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by Hoodbilonia: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
wich kind room and parlour apartment be dis
abegi
u go dey pose for tight corner dey snap pixs
room and parlour
abegi
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by Slimsly100(f): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Fada laaaaawwwww!
Bros u harsh shocked
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by kelzgie: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
It seems when you were coming into this world the first time,, you came through your legs because your brain could not detect the entry..

So ain't there poor people that are fat?
So didn't your negative -0.0 IQ tell you that some local food can make you fat?
LMAO..... O boy... You are a person.. Lol
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by kelzgie: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
malificent:
There's absolutely too much going on in that living room area. Less is more!!! The dining area looks like a different apartment all together compared to the jumble going on at the other part of the room. You want to decorate a floating shelf? follow the law of threes, not more than 3 items on a shelf, and the color tone?? Wack!!
Aww.. Professor of interior studies.. Unfortunately we love it.. Not everyone likes a classic look... Some love it a Lil flamgarous... So chill on your judgement till you build yours
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by boiz2men(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
malificent:
There's absolutely too much going on in that living room area. Less is more!!! The dining area looks like a different apartment all together compared to the jumble going on at the other part of the room. You want to decorate a floating shelf? follow the law of threes, not more than 3 items on a shelf, and the color tone?? Wack!!

I'm just imagining the trauma your bf goes through.. You seem like a perfectionist

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by Focusmind: 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
malificent:

We don't know what minimalist interior design means in this part of the world. Having many things in a space makes the place looks clogged up and space choked. E-money's house comes to mind with over design.

I love it minimal and rustic in nature and not all these over design work.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by veave(f): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Brain is paining him sir. angry

Should I help you take him to the zoo? undecided
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by goldenfrosh(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
troublemakea:

do you need kunu to calm your brain? so you can think well.
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by troublemakea(m): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
goldenfrosh:
do you need kunu to calm your brain? so you can think well.

cold Kunu abeg...if you gimme i will kuku collect

i'm not proud
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by luminouz(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2018
malificent:
Goan n build ur house n decorate using the law of dozens...
But for now??
Shut dahell up!

Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by Neddyogu(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2018
MRSoftapples:
It seems when you were coming into this world the first time,, you came through your legs because your brain could not detect the entry..

So ain't there poor people that are fat?
So didn't your negative -0.0 IQ tell you that some local food can make you fat?

0 cannot be negative. Negative integers are subzero. Oya correct urself be4 I vex cheesy
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by AutoReportNG: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2018
ceeroh:
Autoreportng, na thunder with children go fire you aswear.. See as you deceive me go pass that Pen Cinema road after this rain with your yeye thread. God! I look like a pig right now. Now I have to soak myself in acid to rid me of germs.

Hahahaa, oga mi, sorry about that... What happened about the road? Its still ongoing works and the road will be bad
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by aalangel(f): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2018
troublemakea:

It was just baby fat...
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by Burgerlomo: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Beautiful cool
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Beautiful!
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by Follygunners: 5:52am On Sep 10, 2018
troublemakea:

see how foolish you sound so if they call for pple that re educated you to will raise ur hand undecided

*you said smtin abou poor pple been fat n eating local food*

kanipe you have sense ni you'd know atimes been fat can be hereditary and the local food u called you don even know the amount of fat it's accumulating into their body lil wonder they run high BP easily.

When you're rich then you suddenly get to grow slim unexpectedly (without you gyming or reducing it by taking pills)and pple pointing it out to you what does it mean? you're going poor nigg*

Dude... abeg, you need both mental and Psychiatric evaluation asap! angry You're NOT normal at all!
Re: Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter by goldenfrosh(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2018
troublemakea:

cold Kunu abeg...if you gimme i will kuku collect
i'm not proud
lol na you know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Mr. Eazi Takes Temi Otedola On A Private Island Treat For Her Birthday / Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.