Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found (30851 Views)

Chidi Is Missing / Mr. And Mrs. Sunday Sobowale Wedding Package At A Glance / Being A Mrs: Starting Out And How A Wallpaper Made Me Fall In Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by davide470(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hello Guys,

Update..

She has been found.

Thank you all!

12 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by Hopebringer: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
How did she leave the house on stated date without a companion?

I pray she is found safely

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by yvelchstores(f): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
It's well o. I think it's dementia. Someone with this sickness can even forget where the bathroom is in their own house. Even when she is found, she may not remember her children's phone number or house address quickly. May God help her.
Lagos residents, get in here.

@Lalasticlala, front page pls

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by uboma(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
I pray she's found in one piece.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is sad.. I pray she's found cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by LadySarah: 4:12am On Sep 09, 2018
I know blame game won't work here but she isn't supposed to be outside without guidance or a means of identification.

Next time get her a purse where her children's address,phone no to contact or I'd card will be.My mum trained her to be with the purse always.
When my 90 Yr old grandma slumped on the way,that was how ppl could trace her address.

She will come home,beautiful woman in Jesus name,Amen.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by Mizwisdom(f): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
dementia is a terrible disease. Lord have mercy on humanity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by BigbamoAYO(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
She will surely be found IJN

3 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
May God protect her wherever she is

4 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
I pray she's found ASAP. Why allow her go out alone?
Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by Hakeem12(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hope she gets to return home

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by EndyEdesonNews(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
She may be in save hands. I stay around the axis

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
God that made ELO to be found, this woman shall be found too very soon..Amen!!! cry

PS: Internet Is Power, Let everyone try to share till she is found!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by xreal: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
I pray she returns home safe and soon.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by ifymadu: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
May she be found safe o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by oyejideogunjumo: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
yvelchstores:
It's well o. I think it's dementia. Someone with this sickness can even forget where the bathroom is in their own house. Even when she is found, she may not remember her children's phone number or house address quickly. May God help her.
Lagos residents, get in here.

@Lalasticlala, front page pls
No cure?
Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by bukalis(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
May God bring her back home safely

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by bukalis(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2018
oyejideogunjumo:
No cure?
No medical cure for now, only home therapy

3 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by Histrings08(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
May God av mercy.... She'll be located by the special grace of God

1 Like

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by NwaNimo1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
She has escaped Lagos. .....check the village.
Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by Nedfed(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mama will be find in Jesus name

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by coolebux(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
I blind the eyes of Yoruba heads-men from her body IJN.. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by excomarow(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mama, where ever you are, is well with you.
Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by DonHummer(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
LadySarah:
I know blame game won't work here but she isn't supposed to be outside without guidance or a means of identification.

Next time get her a purse where her children's address,phone no to contact or I'd card will be.
When my 90 Yr old grandma slumped on the way,that was how ppl could trace her address.

She will come home,beautiful woman in Jesus name,Amen.
it doesn't always work that way.
let's assume it's dementia, that ailment is very terrible, you can't imagine except you have taken care of someone in that situation b4.
let's just pray she is found first.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by YurFatHer: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
fol

"flexing outside Lagos" I think
Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chai, that little girl will be missing her now,that must be her granddaughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by michaelbiz: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
the front page title of this post is not helping at all. @lalasticlala do something Lagos here we go again embarassed
Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by bluefilm: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
I just hope she did not travel to the South West...?

Because if she did...

Only God knows...

3 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by omooba969(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mizwisdom:
dementia is a terrible disease. Lord have mercy on humanity

Dementia is a condition not a disease. It's a term used for combination of diseases of which Alzheimer's disease is the most common.

It's a neurological disorder....very terrible coz it's challenging for affected families.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by lonelydora: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Why did they allow her leave house alone knowing she has issues remembering things?

She will return unscathed in Jesus Name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by HomeOfMe(f): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
davide470:
Hello Guys,

Please we need your help. The person’s photo you see is my friend's mum. Her name is Bernadette Chidi, 62 years old and she is fluent in English, Igbo and Youruba.

She left the house (Tunde Alabi Street, Victory Estate, Mingles bus stop Idimu-Ejigbo Road) on Wednesday morning 5th of September 2018 to go buy an item from the store in the street where she lives but most likely missed her way back home.

She often has issues remembering things and doesn’t leave the house without a companion.

Please anyone who has any information about her whereabouts should please call any of these numbers 08060673743

Thank you.
Why would you leave someone in that condition unattended? Hope you fine her hail and hearty
Re: Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found by DaddyNimo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
davide470:
Hello Guys,

Please we need your help. The person’s photo you see is my friend's mum. Her name is Bernadette Chidi, 62 years old and she is fluent in English, Igbo and Youruba.

She left the house (Tunde Alabi Street, Victory Estate, Mingles bus stop Idimu-Ejigbo Road) on Wednesday morning 5th of September 2018 to go buy an item from the store in the street where she lives but most likely missed her way back home.

She often has issues remembering things and doesn’t leave the house without a companion.

Please anyone who has any information about her whereabouts should please call any of these numbers 08060673743

Thank you.
hope she didn't leave and got missing with that baby girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.