Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years (30260 Views)

How Can I Handle My Younger Brother / She Barely Cooked For Me But She Was Hailing Hilda / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Mister123: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hello guys. Greetings to you. Please don't mind muy grammar, I'm not here for English classes lol.
My first child's almost 3years, trust me that girl can be playing and roaming about 24/7. As long as she's not asleep, her mum and I are always talking, don't do this, don't do that. Sometimes I lose my cool you know. I'm planing to enroll her into a conventional school by September because she seems really smart. My question here is, how do I handle her, she can't just stay in one place and our apartment is not really safe for her to be playing outside.
Parents and expert in the house please assist a brother with an idea of what to do.
Thank you

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by izonborn098(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Are you not happy for her? I like it when my children play alot, sometimes it is full of fun. Just clear and remove dangerous objects from the territory she is playing around and watch her steps.
Goodluck

229 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2023
That's a display of smartness!

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by lilyheaven: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Allow her to play her play, it’s her time.
Going to school won’t stop her from playing.
Just remove dangerous objects away from her reach.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by dawnomike(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mister123:
Hello guys. Greetings to you. Please don't mind muy grammar, I'm not here for English classes lol.
My first child's almost 3years, trust me that girl can be playing and roaming about 24/7. As long as she's not asleep, her mum and I are always talking, don't do this, don't do that. Sometimes I lose my cool you know. I'm planing to enroll her into a conventional school by September because she seems really smart. My question here is, how do I handle her, she can't just stay in one place and our apartment is not really safe for her to be playing outside.
Parents and expert in the house please assist a brother with an idea of what to do.
Thank you
Allkw her to express herself... you always be on d lokout for her and caution her whenever it's needed

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
enroll her in some sporting activities... or playgroups.

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Hollybratt(m): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hey chap, Please leave that innocent girl alone. She behaved the same way your dick works, jumping from one hole to the other.
IRMC

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by SAMBARRY: 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
If you born slowpoke you go still complain.you born healthy child that is acting her age you dey complain.what is your problem?

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Mister123: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Princelyod(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
Reduce carb and sugar intake

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mister123:
Hello guys. Greetings to you. Please don't mind muy grammar, I'm not here for English classes lol. My first child's almost 3years, trust me that girl can be playing and roaming about 24/7. As long as she's not asleep, her mum and I are always talking, don't do this, don't do that. Sometimes I lose my cool you know. I'm planing to enroll her into a conventional school by September because she seems really smart. My question here is, how do I handle her, she can't just stay in one place and our apartment is not really safe for her to be playing outside. Parents and expert in the house please assist a brother with an idea of what to do.
Thank you
▢ Create a safe place for her inside your apartment so she can roam all day and not hurt herself.
▢ Find activities that catch her interest and distract her all day with such things.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:57am On Jul 02, 2023
CondenseMilk:
That's a display of smartness!

What if she's actually having ADHD??

Would you still tag that 'a display of smartness'?

You guys should first examine your levels of knowledge before issuing out these pieces of advice

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

What if she's actually having ADHD??

Would you still tag that 'a display of smartness'?

You guys should first examine your levels of knowledge before issuing out these pieces of advice

You talk of ADHD when you observe her performance in school after enrollment

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Waffarianman(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2023
Remove things that will get her injuries and everything will be alright and try enroll her in kindergarten school that's how I handled my lil kids for a start

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by frozen70(f): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mister123:
Thank you

Well some children are like that, she need to be in school and also have a lesson teacher that will be coming around to keep her busy with books

That's the only person she can be fearful of

She is already used to you parents and she knows that you can only talk with out really beating her

Then keep her busy with cartoons on Telly

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by SLOVFO(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2023
I think say na only me

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Zico5(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
There is nothing u can do. Just try and adapt to her situation and always keep eyes on her. As time goes on she will change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by chatinent: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Be in a place with a gate and watch over her from a better vantage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by bigdammyj: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Reading...
Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by slawomir: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Warey nor know know say this pikin get kinaesthetic intelligence

Make you quickly put am for sport school

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by topman022: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2023
Stop giving her coke

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mkjj
Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by GeneralPula: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
she can't just stay in one place and our apartment is not really safe for her to be playing outside.

Take note for future sake.. grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by obembet(f): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mister123:

Nairaland English Teacher just lose one studentgrin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by NobleSeed(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
shocked
Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by merits(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mister123:
Thank you

Go to church and pray to God to change her to slowpoke for you,so far you not comfortable with her hyperactive.
Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by ugodson(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rule 1: Dont give her sodas (soft drinks)

Rule 2: Dont forget rule number 1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by RavagedHeart: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mister123:
Thank you

Never try to draw her back. Your duty is to make a safe playing and living space for her. It's very appropriate for her age and it's a sign she'll make a lot of exploits as she grows. Now that's where you come in. She'll need someone that can direct her towards a befitting life purpose so she won't waste her energy doing destructive things.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by Tektronics12: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Give her Chamomile leaf Tea. Very Effective
Mister123:
Thank you

Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by ATEAMS: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ok
Re: How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years by iampeterben(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mister123:
Thank you

My brother thank God you have a daughter, some don't even have a daughter not to talk of the one that plays around. Oga she is just 3yrs, allow madam catch her fun.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Plan To Marry My Baby Mama But She Is Unhygienic / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.