Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,975 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight (2135 Views)

Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) / Pretty Mike Gives Safety Tips To Girls Who Didn’t Wear Pants To Cardi B’s Show / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset Tongue-licking Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Cardi B and Nicki Minaj fight is one of the hot trending topics at the moment, and many Nigerians are reacting to the gist in the most hilarious way.
American female rappers, Nicki Minaj and Carbi B fought at the Harper’s Bazaar’s in New York last night.

Cardi B was seen in the video wearing a Dolce & Gabbana floor length, red ruffled gown, lunge towards Nicki, before being pulled back by multiple bodyguards. It’s not clear exactly what the two were saying, but multiple people can be heard yelling “woah, woah, woah!”

Cosmopolitan reports that Cardi left the party with a torn dress, and photos show a lump on her face. Videos show Nicki posing for photos before leaving in a car. TMZ reports that Cardi lost a shoe in the incident, which she reportedly threw at Nicki.

According to eyewitnesses, Cardi B aggressively approached Nicki Minaj who was with her crew at a table at the party, and said she wanted to speak with Nicki and address the lies she was spreading about her.

As she was talking aggressively, a security protecting Nicki elbowed Cardi B in the face and that was when she lunged towards Nicki but fortunately, security stopped her. Cardi then removed her shoes and hauled it at Nicki, missing her.

See the reaction of Nigerians below;

SOURCE - https://www./2018/09/nigerians-react-to-cardi-b-and-nicki-minaj-fight.html

CC: Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Hopebringer: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
And why should I care ?

Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:
And why should I care ?

cos its cardi B and Nicki Minaj nah, dnt you know them ni, they use to reside in ITAELEWA AREA in LAGOS
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by coolcharm(m): 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by ismail4sure: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Q

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Hopebringer: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Midehunlimited:
cos its cardi B and Nicki Minaj nah, dnt you know them ni, they use to reside in ITAELEWA AREA in LAGOS

Oooooo

Thanks bro I remember na, I used to buy agege from this geh..
But wait o, then her name was nikiratu monsurat , how did it become Niki minaj?
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hopebringer:

Oooooo

Thanks bro I remember na, I used to buy agege from this geh..
But wait o, then her name was nikiratu monsurat , how did it become Niki minaj?
grin grin grin grin name surgery
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Communication gap begets misunderstanding
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by mrjaydee(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
They are all mad!

Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Why now? It's better to be friends no matter what
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
eworker:
Why now? It's better to be friends no matter what
word !!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
mrjaydee:
They are all mad!
LMFAO you dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Nickijoy(f): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
Plastic queens grin
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
mrjaydee:
They are all mad!
LMFAO you dey vex ooo
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nickijoy:
Plastic queens grin
AHHH Lenu eee
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by coolie1: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
what am I doing here??

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
coolie1:
what am I doing here??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ask google
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
eworker:
Communication gap begets misunderstanding
explain oooo
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
aderoju126:
Why now? It's better to be friends no matter whatH
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 5:37am On Sep 09, 2018
nco4:
Earn as much as 300-450k monthly, na money go dey rush you be that. Check my signature and smile to the bank!

P.S. For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
K
Re: Nigerians React To Cardi B And Nicki Minaj Fight by Midehunlimited: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
aderoju126:
Why now? It's better to be friends no matter whatH
how many friends do you have

(1) (Reply)

See Pencil Sharpener That Recycles Shavings To Create Eraser (photo) / Etinosa and I staged her n*de video - MC Galaxy says as he slams her / Bbnaija: Nigerians Dig Up Darker Photos Of Tacha Before The 'snow-white' Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.