Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos (28935 Views)

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) / People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
A people deserve the kind of leaders they get.

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ngwa people and cannibalism

If as a stranger you dare miss your way in their village , you become a meat (Asun)
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by franchasng: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
BonkoINC:
All these ones well so?
cheesy
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Angelanest:
This is hilarious. Today in Isiala Ngwa South, an aide to the speaker of Abia State House Of Assembly empowered one woman with a bicycle and all the members of Kweremee, a personal political structure of the Hon. Speaker gathered in celebration of the empowerment. The old woman was presented with the bicycle in the presence of her people. See pictures below. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/old-woman-empowered-with-bicycle-in-abia-state.html

When i saw Abia I said within myself Isiala Ngwa. I knew it. Na God go guide una for that autonomous community. Which kind yeye empowerement? Dash the grandma a keke napep so she can be financially independent and not depend on society. Awon were!
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by hopexter(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:
Lazy journalism. How was she empowered she was gifted with a bicycle. And for that I don't see it as hilarious.

You're the first to comment, if you didn't see it hilarious why would your mind go there? Don't be too hard on yourself, laugh at something this hilarious. I gifted him a contract is an empowerment. But this is comedy. How can you gift an old woman with weak feet a bicycle? Is she a cyclist contesting for Olympic? cheesy cheesy
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by babtoundey(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
BigSarah:
Only in afonja land

Meanwhile the woman finally has something to ride since are husband demise grin

How hard is it to read a paragraph of 50 simple comprehensible words?

Or if I may ask, what part of Afonja land is Abia?

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin wink cheesy cool ipob republic. We greet una

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by impactx(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Whaaaaat..... is this a comedy skit or what
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
Airforce1:

If as a stranger you dare miss your way in their village , you become a meat (Asun)

Day or night, enter town at your own risk! grin

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Ricardokaka7: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
Old news... She was gifted by an aid to one abia state house of assembly member
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Jabioro: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
BigSarah:
Only in afonja land

Meanwhile the woman finally has something to ride since are husband demise grin
Measure you see me tonight,l got a message for you...
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by omobless1: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
I can't see anything here am going �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by omobless1: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
I can't see anything here am going �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ cool
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by 360great(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is the height of wickedness, can the organizer gift her mother this same gift, the money used in renting the canopies & chairs would have been used to gift her a good gift
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by amaniro: 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Lol, China throws bikes in thrash, Nigerians are empowered with it.

Only Nigerians see bicycle as bad. When my cousin when to UK he said most of the young people love riding bicycle so change your mentality. I have a bicycle alsowink
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by amaniro: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2018
[s]
Airforce1:

[/s]

Blasphemous. That was thenundecided
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by mofeyisola194: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is ridiculous �
Check my signaturen

113 Likes

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by saintol(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
I just can't stop laughing. Hahahahahahahahahahaha...
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Almunjid(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Bro that thing happened in Biafra and not Nigeria!

Biafra amaka
This is a glimpse of what will happen to them should the Government give them the Biafra nation the are dying for.
Na hunger go kill them, despite the fact that they have oil.
Our problem na leadership, we no get good leaders. Leaving Nigeria for Biafra is the same as leaving Nigeria to another Nigeria. Our polithiefcians are all the same!

2 Likes

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by omooba969(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
BigSarah:
Only in afonja land

Meanwhile the woman finally has something to ride since her husband demise grin

Please behave like one who's got a working brain. I expect your brain to work beautifully well just as your face is beautiful. undecided

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by omooba969(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2018
Benekruku:
It's finished!

Can somebody please reach out to Dangote to come acquire Abia State.

State will better be managed under Dangote Group of companies

Nnamdi Kanu & his followers will not like this. cool
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Kelly2713(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
guru90:
Am speechless!!!
seconded
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Kelly2713(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
i have nothing to say. let them keep fooling themselves
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by omooba969(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2018
babtoundey:

How hard is it to read a paragraph of 50 simple comprehensible words?

Or if I may ask, what part of Afonja land is Abia?

Lol cheesy cheesy

I have warned BigSarah to stop smoking her bf's shît but she wouldn't listen, I guess she's hooked on it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
angry

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
amaniro:
[s][/s]

Blasphemous. That was thenundecided

Still exists in some parts till date ..

My Corper friend almost fall a victim
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by phkka1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ikpeazu is from Ngwa. He is disgrace to governance. He cannot pay salary. His brother is giving an old woman bicycle.
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by SyndyB(m): 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is really laughable, but on a second thought, the people from that area in Abia State values bicycle so much, It is their major means of transportation. So unlike us here, the woman and those around will never downgrade such a gift.
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lizilicious:
Better than that shoe shinning basket somebody gave some people sometime ago
And oranges! Dont forget the oranges.. cheesy
Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dis ibo people no go kill me o

1 Like

Re: Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos by Gideongreat(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
I WISH I COULD TAKE DOWN THIS THREAD. THE WOMAN IS NOT EVEN HAPPY. BICYCLE OF ALL THINGS. NOT START-UP MONEY OR CAPITAL, EVEN MONEY OR BETTER GIFT.

NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / Amaechi: "How I Leaked Sanusi's Letter To Jonathan" / Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.