Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) (70664 Views)

Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by seenga(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
these ones are hoping to get laid and paid by super eagles' players.

sorry na una middle name
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by adefolakol(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
columbus007:
are nigerians in Seychelles again ni?

9ja dey Antarctica self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Now to set things straight pls can some1 define d term "slayqueem" and is it different from "slaymama"
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
I just detest the term Slay Queens.

I compare women who call themselves slayqueens to like pubic toilets. Once upon a time, women pranced about, giving the men a good run in the achievements department.

They paraded degrees, awards, successes,modesty, good dress sense and a background of good upbringing.

But now, they seems to be selling themselves short by only sexualizing everything they do,and in doing so, making the men look at them as sex objects only.

Women please know thy worth please.

Did those ladies in Super Eagles shirts use that term ‘slay queens’ to describe themselves? Did you see slay queens written on the pictures?
I saw Super Eagles’s fans wearing the home shirts and somebody created a thread calling them slay queen. I think you are over reacting sir and you are being judgemental and a moralist.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Czarugo007: 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Igbo amaka,doubt me,show me any tribe that travels like my brothers

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Haryormideh(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
HOElosho united
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Galaticos444: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
HungerBAD:

I compare women who call themselves slayqueens to like pubic toilets. Once upon a time, women pranced about, giving the men a good run in the achievements department.

They paraded degrees, awards, successes,modesty, good dress sense and a background of good upbringing.dey ar just lazy

But now, they seems to be selling themselves short by only sexualizing everything they do,and in doing so, making the men look at them as sex objects only.

dey ar just lazy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Dis ones set and dey chopable pass dat baby called zinnyzee wey just dey grow breast and bear bear for on top of her laps
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Banmeallday: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
African Weave wearing “SLay queens”...Meanwhile their country is still a shythole
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by sod09(m): 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
bro na hustle dem dey naa wat do u expect? Enough juju for breast and yansh..If u climb once na chop one chop 2..Trust me.. Abi u forget say seychelles na visa free for nja pali holders...Abeg nor let brazier wear u����
I understand bro grin
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by myself13: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ukwu mbaduluuju umu nwanyi ndia nwete amu gi ñga ôkere standstill eeeh, ô lawaachaa na echi adiro.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by thaoriginator: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
dingbang:
grin slay queens that cannot sing national anthem

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
Bro when are you gonna stop this mumu first bank advert?

I'm sick and tired of seeing this bs daily.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Daeylar(f): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
HungerBAD:

I compare women who call themselves slayqueens to like pubic toilets.
They should compare men like you who have nothing better to do but to attack women and call them public toilets just because you don't like what they call themselves, pit latrines undecided

Once upon a time, women pranced about, giving the men a good run in the achievements department.

They paraded degrees, awards, successes,modesty, good dress sense and a background of good upbringing.

Once upon a time? When did women ever stop?

Mtcheeww.

A woman can be minding her business, going about her way and men like you will come from no where accusing her of sexualizing herself.

Take responsibility for your actions, you are a man, a grown man, nobody makes you do anything, if you look at women as sex objects, then that is on you and you alone. Look for help so you can stop seeing women as sex objects, not to shamelessly start playing one stupid blame game and blaming women for your nasty thoughts.

men please mind your goddamn business, keep your usually stupid advice to yourselves, stop being misogynistic, fix your your lives and stop trying to give women stupid advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by columbus007(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
adefolakol:

9ja dey Antarctica self
Lol cheesy
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by lawboss: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
asokoromadam:
Can you guess who is yoruba and who is ibo here ?

I represents Ibo
Y represents yoruba
its spelt "Igbo" pls...thank you.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Application form is ready, apply now and get one.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Fuckdamod: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
asokoromadam:
Can you guess who is yoruba and who is ibo here ?

I represents Ibo
Y represents yoruba
Where in canada are u?
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by cronsberg: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2018
I remember our mothers and aunties, back in the 80s and 90s, now those were real women. They pioneered activism, art, culture, class, were excellent cooks yet strong women. Very educated and well spoken. Women like fumilayo kuti, mariam babangida, ken sarowiwa's wife etc But now all we have are things like patience jonathan, slay queens, davido's baby mamas and linda ikeji. I genuinely feel sad right now for what our women have become.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Amberon: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2018
Too much sense in one post.
gbosaa:

Did those ladies in Super Eagles shirts use that term ‘slay queens’ to describe themselves? Did you see slay queens written on the pictures?
I saw Super Eagles’s fans wearing the home shirts and somebody created a thread calling them slay queen. I think you are over reacting sir and you are being judgemental and a moralist.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Amberon: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
Too much sense will not kill you.
metalgear:

It's not the term "Slay Queen", but the fact that any lady who dresses sexily or "sultry" and poses online is termed such by the ignorant fools. That's what really gets my goat about the whole Slay Queen issue. The girls themselves may not mean anything other than posing for selfies and share their photos online, but one ignorant buffoon with too much time on his/her hands will post the picture and term it "Slay Queen" or "Slay Mama". And they'll later blame Buhari for being jobless.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by FitnessAskMen: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Dis ones set and dey chopable pass dat baby called zinnyzee wey just dey grow breast and bear bear for on top of her laps
You dey mad... You dey craze
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Amberon: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2018
I don tire to even speak on this issue.
Honestly Nigerian guys just happen to be the most misorgynistic and cocky men on the planet. What's worse is that most of these stupid advices come from jobless inconsequential men who can't even approach such ladies in real life.
Daeylar:

They should compare men like you who have nothing better to do but to attack women and call them public toilets just because you don't like what they call themselves, pit latrines undecided

Once upon a time? When did women ever stop?

Mtcheeww.

A woman can be minding her business, going about her way and men like you will come from no where accusing her of sexualizing herself.

Take responsibility for your actions, you are a man, a grown man, nobody makes you do anything, if you look at women as sex objects, then that is on you and you alone. Look for help so you can stop seeing women as sex objects, not to shamelessly start playing one stupid blame game and blaming women for your nasty thoughts.

men please mind your goddamn business, keep your usually stupid advice to yourselves, stop being misogynistic, fix your your lives and stop trying to give women stupid advice.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
You dey mad... You dey craze
tongue tongue

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2018
IYANGBALI:
tongue tongue
Gbenu soun.

Small sense like dis, you nor get.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Gbenu soun.

Small sense like dis, you nor get.
but I get mosquito own
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2018

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by emeijeh(m): 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin

Lefu, kini? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
emeijeh:

Lefu, kini? cheesy
i just so much love dat meme cheesy cheesy
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2018
Their slaying was not in vain.
Re: Slay Queens Rock Super Eagles Jersey To Watch Seychelles Vs Nigeria Match (pics) by meobizy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
This AFCON thing is every year?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Insults CAF Player Of The Year Award. / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.