Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Wizkid Gives Release Date,prize And Specs For His Nike Starboy Jerseys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Gives Release Date,prize And Specs For His Nike Starboy Jerseys (571 Views)

Wizkid Gives Yoruba Lessons To Julie Adenuga / Wizkid Gives A Fan His Expensive Ring At An Event In Canada / Wizkid Gives Special Mothers' Day Shoutout To His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Gives Release Date,prize And Specs For His Nike Starboy Jerseys by Mophasa(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2018
2018 WIZKID CO-CREATION STADIUM SHIRT
NIKE BY WIZKID

Starting prize : £64.95

AVAILABLE 10/09 AT 08:00 GMT+1

An admirer of fashion and football, Wizkid's partnership with Nike Football was just a matter of time. His collaboration shirt is a celebration of his Nigerian roots.

DESIGN DETAILS

To create this Nike exclusive shirt, we teamed up with Nigerian pop sensation, Wizkid. Emblazoned with the logo of his own personal label, Starboy, Wizkid celebrates his story in bold design and subtle decoration.

The colours of Nigeria proudly embellish the sleeves and the name of his starting place and hometown, Surulere, shines on the reverse.

The shirt is finished with a centrally placed Nike Swoosh, complementing his iconic Starboy graphic below.

CO-CREATOR STORY

Not many singer-songwriters have the drive and initiative to start recording their own music at the age of 11, but since doing exactly that, Wizkid has accomplished so much that speaks volumes about his talent and ingenuity.

From collaborating with the biggest artists on the planet and creating #1 songs, topping charts in 15 countries across the world, Wizkid has amassed a growing global appeal, pushing Africa to the forefront of the world's music scene.

Despite his impressive CV, the Afropop star solely prides himself on spreading love through making good music and engaging with his fans.

BENEFITS

Dri-FIT fabric helps keep you dry and comfortable

Breathable Dri-FIT fabric delivers optimal ventilation

Raglan sleeves and side insets for mobility

Rib collar provides a snug, comfortable fit

http://www.viewsnaija.com/2018/09/wizkid-sets-date-for-launch-of-his-nike.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Gives Release Date,prize And Specs For His Nike Starboy Jerseys by Mophasa(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Wizkid Gives Release Date,prize And Specs For His Nike Starboy Jerseys by thesicilian: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jersey as unto what?
Re: Wizkid Gives Release Date,prize And Specs For His Nike Starboy Jerseys by walepinna(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nice one #StarBoy #KeepShining

But no worry o bro, we go represent when them (y)aba boiz bring naija version out because this one wey u dey sell one round neck for over 30K, I weak o....Na ma bros for that way go support u from there...grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Gives Release Date,prize And Specs For His Nike Starboy Jerseys by Dannybammz: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Wow!!!
Meanwhile

You can convert your airtime to cash in Nigeria using cashbudy.com, i got my free #50 after creating an account, create yours now https://cashbudy.com/register-2 and get your #50, more people you refer, more money you make, you will get #50 as well as your referrer, use dannyb as your referrer.[b]Wow!!!
Meanwhile

You can convert your airtime to cash in Nigeria using cashbudy.com, i got my free #50 after creating an account, create yours now https://cashbudy.com/register-2 and get your #50, more people you refer, more money you make, you will get #50 as well as your referrer, use dannyb as your referrer.[/b]Wow!!!
Meanwhile

You can convert your airtime to cash in Nigeria using cashbudy.com, i got my free #50 after creating an account, create yours now https://cashbudy.com/register-2 and get your #50, more people you refer, more money you make, you will get #50 as well as your referrer, use dannyb as your referrer.
Re: Wizkid Gives Release Date,prize And Specs For His Nike Starboy Jerseys by Kylekent59: 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Jersey as unto what?

Appreciate the move and cut the crap.

Must you display hate? kiss

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Links Up With Starboy Wizkid To Record Another Hit! / Ladies Show Off Their Assets And Twerking Skills At A Party In Benin (photos) / ''I Am Single And I Am Not Dating Leo' - Ceec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.