Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? (478 Views)

Who Can Divert Sms To Another Phone With Just The Phone Number / Drupal: How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Website? / How To Integrate Bulk SMS To Work In Drupal Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? by Jupebijmb: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please can you name any website that can send Bulksms to China or if you can help me build my website to that function
Re: I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? by Duchman67: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2018
Can offer you this service through www.text2voiceads.com Will convert Chinese text to speech and make the call in following languages. .......Chinese (Mandarin)
Chinese (Cantonese)
Chinese (Taiwanese Mandarin)

Unanswered calls are not billed and cost 84 naira per minute call.The whole set up is automated. The time of call,recipient number and text content/audio file are the only requirements .

https:///send?phone=2348135464570

1 Like

Re: I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? by thoth: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Jupebijmb:
Please can you name any website that can send Bulksms to China or if you can help me build my website to that function
Call 07056766684 - Kinetic Systems. They've already built something similar for me.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? by Jupebijmb: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
thoth:

Call 07056766684 - Kinetic Systems. They've already built something similar for me.
okay contacted him already
Re: I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? by Jupebijmb: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Duchman67:
Can offer you this service through www.text2voiceads.com Will convert Chinese text to speech and make the call in following languages. .......Chinese (Mandarin)
Chinese (Cantonese)
Chinese (Taiwanese Mandarin)

Unanswered calls are not billed and cost 84 naira per minute call.The whole set up is automated. The time of call,recipient number and text content/audio file are the only requirements .

https:///send?phone=2348135464570
Great service sir , but I actually want SMS
Re: I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? by Duchman67: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Great service sir , but I actually want SMS

Ok...can do bulk sms to China for 18naira per recipient per 150 characters block of text.
Re: I Need A Website That Can Send Bulk SMS To China In Chinese Anyone Here .?? by Jupebijmb: 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Duchman67:

Ok...can do bulk sms to China for 18naira per recipient per 150 characters block of text.
I will be sending Chinese text and can we do 15naira

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Affiliate Marketing / Wordpress Site On Free Basics / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.