Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Lol! Best Graduating Student Receives Tuber Of Yam And Live Cock As Prize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol! Best Graduating Student Receives Tuber Of Yam And Live Cock As Prize (644 Views)

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew / Best Graduating Student Receives Yam Tuber, Live Chicken As Prize / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! Best Graduating Student Receives Tuber Of Yam And Live Cock As Prize by 9jainfoparrot: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
SOURCE: https://www.9jainfoparrot.com.ng/2018/09/best-graduating-student-receives-tuber.html

The Best Graduating Student of the Department of Mass Communication, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), formerly Anambra State University, Best Somadina Nwabuwa has been celebrated for his exceptional feat.

Nwabuwa was given award by an online news platform, massmediang to celebrate his achievement.
He was given an undisclosed sum of money, a live chicken and yam tuber by the news platform, an organisaton known for celebrating excellence in communication education using agricultural products.

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc MissyB3

Cc Fynestboi

Cc Seun

Cc Mynd44

The presentation was made today, at the Francis Oladele stand, at the Igbariam campus of the institution.

SOURCE: https://www.9jainfoparrot.com.ng/2018/09/best-graduating-student-receives-tuber.html

Re: Lol! Best Graduating Student Receives Tuber Of Yam And Live Cock As Prize by Sarkin: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Please tell me this isn't real!
I weep for this nation cry
Re: Lol! Best Graduating Student Receives Tuber Of Yam And Live Cock As Prize by Abdul315(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
Criminals are celebrated more in my country!!!! This is nigeria
Re: Lol! Best Graduating Student Receives Tuber Of Yam And Live Cock As Prize by gatecrash123: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL... My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s To locate Buharis father and give him condom.
Re: Lol! Best Graduating Student Receives Tuber Of Yam And Live Cock As Prize by BonkoINC: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
If you like mention the names of all the mods.. this post shall not hit front page..

Lazy journalism..
Re: Lol! Best Graduating Student Receives Tuber Of Yam And Live Cock As Prize by emeijeh(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Kookoorookoooooooooooo
Re: Lol! Best Graduating Student Receives Tuber Of Yam And Live Cock As Prize by OneCorner: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
Afonja doing weird this.
Even trying to soil our name on social media.
Izzit Okorocha dat gave miracle 25million dat will not be able to give dz one 50million
Afonja find anoda lie

(1) (Reply)

The Igbos And Hausas Have Trust Issues- Genevieve Nnaji / Cuppy Switch To Puff Puff Hairdo To Support Her Werk / Is Wizkid And Tiwa Savage's Romance Real Or Just Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.