Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J (46285 Views)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Parents In Atlanta As They Await The Arrival Of J's / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe’s Baby All Grown As They Await His Release [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Mizk(f): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
cheesyTwo of me can fit in the trouser
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by IYANGBALI: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
The noise on top of this baby is too much Jo, let her burn whatever she wants to burn make we hear word, I ate people making noise on top of unburn childrens

Zinnyzee come let's make childrens
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
balloon baby
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by delishpot: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Airforce1:
Linda don pass all this childish pose .

See how her sister Laura pose matured even though her blue pant reach sew up and down dress for Seun.

grin grin grin GAME OVER. Seun don suffer for una hand.
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
See their big noses

Nawa oooo

Don't 4get say witches full NigeriA as you dey show is say you go soon born Baby J

Sho ara ee
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Vince77(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
I'm worried about what's going to happen in 15 years time.
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by babeosisi: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Na who get the belle sef?
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Nedfed(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
The birth of Jesus wasn't even announced this much. Aunty Linda wetin happen na?! Person don tire for this pregnancy publicity abeg! angry

Toooooooor
This are some of the problems Africa women do put their children into.
Before you know the village people will start chasing the new born baby up&down

Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Jamodeen95(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Emycord:
abeg na mohammed (saw) she wan born
PLS RESPECT URSELF & SOMEONES RELIGION. DNT MAKE SUCH DISGUSTING URTARANCES AGAIN. OK?... TILL THEN
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Jamodeen95(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Emycord:
abeg na mohammed (saw) she wan born
PLS RESPECT URSELF & ONE'S RELIGION. DNT MAKE SUCH DISGUSTING URTARANCES AGAIN. OK?... TILL THEN
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Rumicarter: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Trustme2:
Did anyone see that Laura's burnt toes. Very disgusting

She has finished bleaching everything.
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by tplus: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is it my eyes or does Laura's feet look like burnt offering rejected by the gods from too much bleaching���

Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
IYANGBALI:
The noise on top of this baby is too much Jo, let her burn whatever she wants to burn make we hear word, I ate people making noise on top of unburn childrens

Zinnyzee come let's make childrens
Drop dead.
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by RexTramadol1: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Them get polio??

You get vaccine?
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by CaptainFM1: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
dreamwords:
no one nose tomorrow
no one eyes/ears tomorrow
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Tamarapetty(f): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2018
RexTramadol1:

You get vaccine?
You want?
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by IYANGBALI: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
zinnyzee:
Drop dead.
and his manhood lives on grin grin
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by IYANGBALI: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
tplus:
Is it my eyes or does Laura's feet look like burnt offering rejected by the gods from too much bleaching���
omo see aba made bleaching. This is gory, no wonder the baby is scared of coming out
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Newboss(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
cyndy1000:
I wonder if she will give birth to Jesus Christ
She will give birth to an American citizen angry
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Bestattitude(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
Abeg, wetin Laura even wear sef??

I sell home and office furnitures. Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Bestattitude(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
Abeg, Wetin Laura even wear sef??

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Bestattitude(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
IYANGBALI:
omo see aba made bleaching. This is gory, no wonder the baby is scared of coming out
Baba you wicked ooo. lol.
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2018
Billic:
What if she have still birth?
No nah, why are you this negative? God bless you.
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by chineloSA(f): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Billic:
What if she have still birth?

shocked shocked I don't wish that, not even my worst enemy
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by trendy4real: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
Trustme2:

I think say na only me see am o lol

Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by viva1103(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Airforce1:

See how her sister Laura pose matured even though her blue pant reach sew up and down dress for Seun.
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by chineloSA(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rumicarter:

She has finished bleaching everything.

Na soooo. Even her crouch grin
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by stasius: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is that a trouser or Bongo?
Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by southernbelle(f): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Trustme2:

Re: Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Airforce1:

You cracked me up, man! grin cheesy grin

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video With Obesere As ''Nigeria's Sexiest Video Vixen' / Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa / Top 10 Hottest Girlfriends Of Popular Musicians In Nigeria