Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone (857 Views)

Tecno Ella Voice Assistant vs Google Assistant vs Samsung Bixby / Tecno Phantom X Hands On + Tecno's Voice Assistant "Ella" / Facebook To Change The Names Of Instagram And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by Teckiway(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2018
Trust me I actually enjoy playing with this feature on my phone, Using the Google Assistant actually takes boredom away for sometime, and one thing that makes that possible is the Voice of the assistant, with the Google Assistant you can see and hear the resposne of your digital asistant. It seems like you are talking to an actual person.

Since the release of this amazing feature alot of persons have personally wished they could change the voice of their Assistant, honestly I wished so too, little did we know that Google has that Feature embedded in The Google Assistant app.

Although the other voices still sounds robotic but here's one of the way to change the voice:

Go to settings

Click on Languages and input

Change your keyboard to English (United States).

Long press on the home button to activate Google assistant

Click on the cabinet icon

Click on the 3 dotted icons on the top right corner

Select settings

Click on Personal Preference

And then select Assitant voice!

I tried the above on some phones and it didn't work, well if you've tried that, and it's unluckily the same case, Don't worry, Teckiway got you another way to change it.

Just Long press the home button to open Your Google Assistant, then you can now type or say the hot word- "Voice Settings"

Follow the Instructions given to you by your assistant and that's it, from there you

Note: Make sure your internet connection is ON so as to access and hear the voice options.
source:http://blog.teckiway.com/2018/09/Change-Voice-in-Google-Assistant.html

see also:http://blog.teckiway.com/2018/09/how-to-share-youtube-premuim-plan-with.html

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by bravesoul247(m): 6:03am On Sep 09, 2018
Teckiway:
Trust me I actually enjoy playing with this feature on my phone, Using the Google Assistant actually takes boredom away for sometime, and one thing that makes that possible is the Voice of the assistant, with the Google Assistant you can see and hear the resposne of your digital asistant. It seems like you are talking to an actual person.

Since the release of this amazing feature alot of persons have personally wished they could change the voice of their Assistant, honestly I wished so too, little did we know that Google has that Feature embedded in The Google Assistant app.

Although the other voices still sounds robotic but here's one of the way to change the voice:

Go to settings

Click on Languages and input

Change your keyboard to English (United States).

Long press on the home button to activate Google assistant

Click on the cabinet icon

Click on the 3 dotted icons on the top right corner

Select settings

Click on Personal Preference

And then select Assitant voice!

I tried the above on some phones and it didn't work, well if you've tried that, and it's unluckily the same case, Don't worry, Teckiway got you another way to change it.

Just Long press the home button to open Your Google Assistant, then you can now type or say the hot word- "Voice Settings"

Follow the Instructions given to you by your assistant and that's it, from there you

Note: Make sure your internet connection is ON so as to access and hear the voice options.
source:http://blog.teckiway.com/2018/09/Change-Voice-in-Google-Assistant.html

see also:http://blog.teckiway.com/2018/09/how-to-share-youtube-premuim-plan-with.html
I wish I could activate this on my TECNO Spark2 device

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by Realboygenius(m): 7:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Thanks for the tip

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by Teckiway(m): 4:51am On Sep 12, 2018
bravesoul247:
I wish I could activate this on my TECNO Spark2 device
Sorry about that
Have you tried the tips on the post above before?
Re: You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by Teckiway(m): 4:52am On Sep 12, 2018
Realboygenius:
Thanks for the tip
You are welcome
You can subscribe to Teckiway.com for more Tips like this.
Thanks
Re: You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by bravesoul247(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
Teckiway:

Sorry about that
Have you tried the tips on the post above before?
I have, it worked though. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by Kalapizim(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by Teckiway(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kalapizim:
cool

Sure
Visit my blog here for more
Teckiway.com
Re: You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by sureinfo: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Nice tips, I should try this out on my spark device

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Change The Voice Of Your Voice Assistant On Your Phone by Realboygenius(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nice
I should try this on my Tecno Spark 2.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 In 2019 / New Infinix Note 5 Stylus (64GB) For Sale. / What's The Cost Of Tecno Pop2 Power ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.