Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,647 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Photos Of Osibanjo At The Emir Of Gwandu’s Palace Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osibanjo At The Emir Of Gwandu’s Palace Today (646 Views)

Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu / Tired Looking Picture Of Osibanjo At The APC Presidential Primary / Don't Allow Nigeria To Disintegrate - Emir Of Gwandu Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Osibanjo At The Emir Of Gwandu’s Palace Today by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Today In Kebbi State As Vice President Yemi Osibanjo Visits The Emir Of Gwandu's Palace With H.E Gov. Of Kebbi State, Abubakar Atimu Bagudu

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-osibanjo-at-the-emir-of-gwandus-palace-today/

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Osibanjo At The Emir Of Gwandu’s Palace Today by yipata: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
SEE MY MAN. I WISH U COULD SET UP A SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP AND SERVICE SOON. I WILL USE MY LAST CARD TO SIT UNDERNEATH YOU AND LEARN FROM U.
Re: Photos Of Osibanjo At The Emir Of Gwandu’s Palace Today by Akinya17: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Best VP Nigeria ever had.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Must Return 1,000 Votes Stolen From Pdp:prosecute Culprits – PDP Forum / 2019 Presidency ; Obasanjo Declares Support For Buhari / Fani Kayode Reacts To Alleged Murder Of 19 Nigerians In Plateau By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.