Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,479 members, 7,843,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Former Girlfriend Want Me Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Former Girlfriend Want Me Back (674 Views)

My hubby want me to break my sim / My Online Girlfriend Want Me To Save Her Marriage..please Advice / My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by nath01(m): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2010
i met this lady,we were very good friend before i went for NYSC service(no intimacy) and after i came back i proposed to her,but to my greatest surprise she begin to aviod me. after much talks and serious discussion with her,she made me to know that she want us to be friend alone,to cut long story shorth,people(my siblings,my daddy,her friends,her siblings and our friends in church) got involve knowing fully well about our friendship but she couldn't gave them a genuine reason for her action,after "2" two year we were on that issue without no positive outcome(yet we were still very good friend). i left her and got marrried to another person.after my wedding[feb 2010] she now begin to behave funny like,trying to call at night for free night calls,flashing me to call back(as before),beign rude to my wife,gaining my attention to her even when my wife is around in the crowd, to the extend of asking me if i have ever told my wife about her(CAPITAL YES) e.t.c i told my wife about her new moves,she knew and aware about her funny behavour.what and how can i handle this situation without affecting my marriage and digracing my former girlfriend
Re: Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by Acidosis(m): 3:28am On Jul 02, 2010
Sometimes you can give your phone to your wife to answer her call and always involve your wife in any discussion she intend to have with you. If she send a message like "Pls call me, I love you", tell your wife to call her back. Just leave everything for your wife.
Try it for 2weeks, then come back for testimonies!
Re: Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2010
this is just a source of trouble where there shouldnt be any. she had her chances, blew it and now is probably bitter because the other guy who she had in mind all along dropped her like a bag of crisps.

my sincere advise to you is: that friendship AND this gal is poisonous. . . . . . get rid of both and live happily ever after with your wife!!!!!
Re: Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by mutter(f): 9:57am On Jul 02, 2010
how can i  handle this situation without affecting my marriage and digracing my former girlfriend

This question contains the true context of your whole situation.
You are worried about "affecting" your wife. Why are you not worried about the fact that you are disgracing her and hurting her? You know even without realising it you haven`t gotten off that girl and you are still ready to have her back. You never really put an end to the relationship. Who knows your true motive of going into this marriage, maybe even to show her that you can get another.
There are clear ways of telling someone NO at the first time. Say it in such a way that she gets the message, even at the cost of being rude.
All you are doing now is humilating your wife. If you don`t put an end to this immediatly you will soon fall back to that girl.
Are you the first married man?
Many men have relationships even while being married but the girl does not get that bold.
The simple truth is that you are giving her the go ahead to do what she is doing.
Re: Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by mylove4him(f): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2010
Call her bluff, she had her way and she misused it like one poster said leave everything in the hand of your wife and nobody will tell her to back off. She is just out there to destroy your home. Be wise.
Re: Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by nath01(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2010
@Acidosis thanks for your kindy advice,though i ve been doing that before but now i would intensify doing that which you have told me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by nath01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2010
@mylove4him i would be wise just as you have said without leaving no space for her(no matter how little it may be).thank God i didn't hide anything from my wife about that lady, she(my wife) have been understanding and surportive in this situation,
Re: Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by luap: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2010
"how can i handle this situation without affecting my marriage and digracing my former girlfriend"

Hey Mr. Dummy OP. Why you worried about disgracing the former girlfriend? Loser man you don't deserve your wife. You are to much into your own vanity and your ego is exagerrated by you pitiful former girlfriend. The only victim I see is your wife. The wife should dump a weak man like yourself, because you lack commitement to her. You should not have any children and get a vascetomy.
Re: Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by nath01(m): 12:54am On Jul 04, 2010
@iuap thanks,for you not understanding my story(just because you are not in my shoe). i dont know whether you are a man or woman, so i reserve my comment,more so,i love my wife and she knows(even in commitment to her) that is why she so cooperating and understanding since i didnt hide anythings(no matter how small it may be)from her.
Re: Former Girlfriend Want Me Back by chika98: 5:57am On Jul 04, 2010
A simple case of wanting what you can't have.

(1) (Reply)

Things Happen For A Reason (Pick Up Your Christmas Gift) / Pleas Help Oceanic Bank Operations Staff / Man Beat's Son To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.