Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,957 members, 7,863,400 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award (16509 Views)

You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. / Basketmouth Dresses Up As An Elderly Woman In New Photo / Basketmouth Won The Award For The Pan African Comedian Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by Wikinaija(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by oladayo63(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Dry joker

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by CheapDataGuy: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by Iseoluwani: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
e try

check my siggy

rabbits for sale
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by Franking: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Basketmouth is not funny joor.
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by ZeeBaba17(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
One of the best comedian we have around. nice one bro
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by Laple0541(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
softwerk:
What is basket mouth?!

Is it a type of fish like skumbia?

I wish I can show you a basket mouth in my ozza room.
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by fortunechy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Making Igbo People proud.... congratulations bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by EndyEdesonNews(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
congrats to him
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by kcute(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Nizeripod:
Lauevhu

Yet another ripper grin
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
uriris:
wet am with your cum

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by 2truthfulguy: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.

Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by WILLIAMSKECH: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Well done .

Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by ZUBY77(m): 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
He is the best i have seen out of Africa.

My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by Ismaila14Nuhu(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
I think he deserve it
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by Kabaka100: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Who's that fucker on the left of Basketmoith in the first pic? Seems he doesn't know how to groom himself b4 coming to a special event. Even his wiman couldn't advice him too
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by IloveToMess: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
This is why Igbo comedians will always gain more recognition outside Nigeria than others because they use English in their delivery unlike the Warri illiterate comedians that know only pidgin and so confine themselves to Nigerian audience alone.
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by IloveToMess: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
ZUBY77:
He is the best i have seen out of Africa.

My opinion though
You are not far from the truth.
Re: Basketmouth Wins The Savanna Pan-African Comic Of The Year Award by nnamanirr: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
softwerk:
What is basket mouth?!

Is it a type of fish like skumbia?
someone u r gonna give ur fucking pussay to just for saying "HI" to u. Ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS / 14 Hottest Actresses In Nollywood Right Now / Handsome Actor, Somadina Adinma Dating Regina Daniels? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.