Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts (618 Views)

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! / How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Makafizuky(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Nice to meet you

Blog for review

http://elamoseni..com
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Makafizuky:
Nice to meet you

Blog for review

http://elamoseni..com

Hello, here are dome recommedations

1. You need a custom domain name. Something like elamoseni.com.ng. This will make your blog appear professional and show readers that you are serious with your blog.

2. Consider migrating to WordPress. WordPress offers you more features and customization options and with some decent CSS skills, you can easily create a beautiful and professional blog that readers will enjoy reading.

After you've migrated to WordPress and customized your blog to look better, you can implement the following to boost your traffic.

1. Be active on social media: You should promote your posts on your social accounts. You can Also join relevant Fb groups and share your posts with them.

2. Do some seo work: You should have some seo work done on the blog to improve your chances of appearing higher in search results.

3. Build an email list: You should setup email subscriptions for your blog and try to grab the email of anyone who lands on blog. That way you could always send them updates and have them return to your blog.

4. Produce amazing and quality content: Users are more likely to come back to your blog if the find the information useful. Also by publishing quality content, you increase the chances of it being shared and reaching even more people.

I am Ebere from https://resosdigital.com and I can help you implement these on all blog. You can reach me on 09066175881

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by LiveWireForum: 3:10am On Sep 14, 2018
The above poster has said it all.. Try using a content management system it saves you time.
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by ElRapido: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by ElRapido: 7:03am On Sep 14, 2018
uPayatiz
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2018
ElRapido:

Any recommendations www.techvenge.com

Good morning, saw your blog and i am really impressed by the quality and in-depth contents you produce.

Here are some of my recommendations to further improve it

1. Get a logo and other branding materials designed. Having a good-looking logo will enable you properly brand your blog. Also having branded designs for your Facebook and twitter accounts will enable your blog stand out on social media and help grow your presence on the platforms quicker.

2. Consider using a review plugin for posts like "best affordable laptops for gaming 2018". This will enable your review of the products standout and look more professional. Also readers will be able to quickly compare the reviewed products. Migrating your blog over to WordPress will make this a lot easier.

3. Start affiliate marketing. You should join an affiliate program and begin linking to them in your reviews. So that when readers read your reviews they can easily click on the clicks to purchase the product. Commission payouts on affiliate products is usually higher than those of ads, so it should be something you should you really consider.

4. Start building an email list today. Believe me, the only way to truly succeed online is to have an email list. Why? Because as opposed to all other forms of marketing, those on your list have given you the permission to contact them and thus will be more receptive to your emails and offers. You should integrate subscription boxes into your site and link them to an email marketing service like mailchimp.
Again WordPress makes doing this a lot more easier.

5. You should really consider migrating over to WordPress not just because it currently powers over 30% of the whole internet, but because it offers lots of other monetization methods for your blog that blogger doesn't and it also possesses more features to enable you grow a successful blog.

I am Ebere and you can contact me on https://resosdigital.com or 09066175881 if you need my help in implementing this or you have further questions.

Thanks!
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by ElRapido: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2018
eberedigital:

Good morning, saw your blog and i am really impressed by the quality and in-depth contents you produce.

Here are some of my recommendations to further improve it

1. Get a logo and other branding materials designed. Having a good-looking logo will enable you properly brand your blog. Also having branded designs for your Facebook and twitter accounts will enable your blog stand out on social media and help grow your presence on the platforms quicker.

2. Consider using a review plugin for posts like "best affordable laptops for gaming 2018". This will enable your review of the products standout and look more professional. Also readers will be able to quickly compare the reviewed products. Migrating your blog over to WordPress will make this a lot easier.

3. Start affiliate marketing. You should join an affiliate program and begin linking to them in your reviews. So that when readers read your reviews they can easily click on the clicks to purchase the product. Commission payouts on affiliate products is usually higher than those of ads, so it should be something you should you really consider.

4. Start building an email list today. Believe me, the only way to truly succeed online is to have an email list. Why? Because as opposed to all other forms of marketing, those on your list have given you the permission to contact them and thus will be more receptive to your emails and offers. You should integrate subscription boxes into your site and link them to an email marketing service like mailchimp.
Again WordPress makes doing this a lot more easier.

5. You should really consider migrating over to WordPress not just because it currently powers over 30% of the whole internet, but because it offers lots of other monetization methods for your blog that blogger doesn't and it also possesses more features to enable you grow a successful blog.

I am Ebere and you can contact me on https://resosdigital.com or 09066175881 if you need my help in implementing this or you have further questions.

Thanks!

Thanks for your recommendations. All will be duly noted.

In the meantime, you mentioned affiliate marketing, I tried joining the Amazon affiliate but I need a USA phone number to verify please how do I get one?

I have tried TextPlus but it's not working
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Bigboy289(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=eberedigital post=71177665]

Hello, here are dome recommedations

1. You need a custom domain name. Something like elamoseni.com.ng. This will make your blog appear professional and show readers that you are serious with your blog.

2. Consider migrating to WordPress. WordPress offers you more features and customization options and with some decent CSS skills, you can easily create a beautiful and professional blog that readers will enjoy reading.

After you've migrated to WordPress and customized your blog to look better, you can implement the following to boost your traffic.

1. Be active on social media: You should promote your posts on your social accounts. You can Also join relevant Fb groups and share your posts with them.

2. Do some seo work: You should have some seo work done on the blog to improve your chances of appearing higher in search results.

3. Build an email list: You should setup email subscriptions ... also help me review https://elearnpro..com
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
ElRapido:

Thanks for your recommendations. All will be duly noted.

In the meantime, you mentioned affiliate marketing, I tried joining the Amazon affiliate but I need a USA phone number to verify please how do I get one?

I have tried TextPlus but it's not working

TextPlus usually works for most people but you can check this https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/no-us-phone-number-best-free-apps-calling-to-usa/ and try those listed there.

Thanks!
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Bigboy289 post=71189276][/quote]

Hello, saw your blog and I really love the idea and you could have a gold mine on your hands if it is properly developed, nurtured and managed.

Here are some of my recommendations for your blog.

1. Get a custom domain name like elearnpro.com.ng. Would help your blog appear serious and professional.

2. Make it more mobile friendly. Over 75% of all internet traffic now originate from mobile devices. Your blog isn't very mobile friendly as we have to pinch, zoom and scroll horizontally on order to use it. By not fixing this you are already losing about 7 out of every 10 readers.

3. You also need to improve the design of the blog. The current color scheme is poor and the overall design isn't that too great. A good design and UI is essential cos it is one major reason users bounce. Also consider having a logo created.

4. You need to improve the readability of your posts. Your posts are difficult to read - part it comes down to the poor design though. But you should try to structure your posts into different sections separates by sub headings. Also make good use of paragraphs and try to keep each paragraph to under 3 lines. Images would also make a world of difference to your posts, remember a picture is worth a thousand words.

5. You should consider turning this into a full-blown elearning site. The education sector is super huge in Nigeria even its ever green nature and the willingness of students to spend in order to get good grades. By turning your site into an elearning suite you can create courses on topics students usually find the most difficult and charge them for it. You could even turn it into a subscription model where say students would pay maybe #1,000 every month to access the site and courses.

6. You should consider adding eCommerce functionality to the site. This will enable package and sell ebooks, past questions, success guides and other resources to your readers.

7. You absolutely need to migrate to WordPress as you can't implement 5 & 6 above on blogger.

If you want me to help you achieve the above or have more questions you can hit me up on https://resosdigital.com or 09066175881

Thanks, Ebere.
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Teckiway(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Here's my link
https://teckiway.com
pls review
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Bigboy289(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=eberedigital post=71193488]

Hello, saw your blog and I really love the idea and you could have a gold mine on your hands if it is properly developed, nurtured and managed.

1. Get a custom domain name like elearnpro.com.ng. Would help your blog appear serious and professional.

2. Make it more mobile friendly. Over 75% of all internet traffic now originate from mobile devices. Your blog isn't very mobile friendly as we have to pinch, zoom and scroll horizontally on order to use it. By not fixing this you are already losing about 7 out of every 10 readers.

3. You also need to improve the design of the blog. The current color scheme is poor and the overall design isn't that too great. A good design and UI is essential cos it is one major reason users bounce. Also consider having a logo created.

4. You need to improve the readability of your posts. Your posts are difficult to read - part it comes down to the ...Thanks, i would try.
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Teckiway:
Here's my link
https://teckiway.com
pls review

Hello, here are my thoughts on your blog.

1. You urgently need to improve the sits overall design. You need to modify the theme used to look better and more professional and work on the design elements(colour schemes, font family's, layouts etc).

2. You also need to work on the mobile responsiveness of your website. Your website doesn't look and work great on mobile devices and this can greatly affect the amount of traffic your blog gets as mobile responsiveness is now one if the major ranking factors of Google.

3. You should also consider migrating your site over to WordPress as it offers a greater array of features that would help you grow and monetize your blog.

You can reach me on 09066175881 if you need any assistance.

1 Like

Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by Bigboy289(m): 11:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=eberedigital post=71193488]

4. You need to improve the readability of your posts.................. Please kindly check again !!
Re: Review needed at These Blog, come in with your thoughts by blogaid(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2018
- I would advice you try eliminating the sidebar because it is quite dated.
- Also you should try wide/100% screen like most modern websites do
- Try not putting too many pictures around your welcome page so as not to confuse your visitors
- Your pages should be the basic home/about us/contact/policies/blog for a little order around your site
- Work with vectors/ stock photos to distinguish your site from the others
- Try getting a more domain name for SEO and other advantages.

I hope this has been helpful to you , you can visit lansintech.com to hook you up with domain setups, and the best contents/designs/blue print on the planet at really affordable prices

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Paypal Account. / Get An Admin For Your Blog Alongside Blog Promoter For Your Site / Setup A Fully Verified Business Paypal Account With This Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.