Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Five Reasons Why Your Mind(God's Words) Don't Correspond With Reality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Reasons Why Your Mind(God's Words) Don't Correspond With Reality (389 Views)

Fast, Pray, Fill your heart with GOD's Words. Love GOD. Love People / Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Your Mind(God's Words) Don't Correspond With Reality by luvmijeje(f): 2:54am On Sep 09, 2018
1. God never see things the way man sees things : When you are attempting this for the first time, you will get to receive a lot of contradicting instructions. Why did I say contradicting? I'll give an example. You may want to charge your phone and your mind tells you not to, that there will still be power for the rest of the day to charge your phone. At that point, going by precedent you know it can't be true but because you really want to follow your mind, you give it a try. Then few minutes later they took away the power. Do you know that at that point majority will give up on following their minds. They will say it's not God, it's their mind playing games on them.

No it is not. It's God teaching you to trust absolutely on Him despite what you're seeing.

2. Test of obedience : Most times what your mind will tell you is a test of obedience. You will or may never get to know why your mind is telling you to do something that doesn't make sense. I have discovered why? It's a test of obedience

3. Increase level of spirituality : And every test of obedience you pass increases your level of spirituality. You get to see things the way God sees things.

4. To give you a purpose: For you to find fulfillment while on earth, the instructions your mind will give to you will be at times to strengthen you for the journey ahead. I resigned my job in 2016 and every single person said I was crazy but 2 years down the line I'm going back there. Reading this you will be like ain't you crazy afterall. I will tell you the different. I wasn't happy. I was restless. But now I'm in a different place. When you follow your mind, you will be less hollow. You will be happy even when things doesn't seem okay.

5. To discover your biggest opposition : In the early phase of your God, you will discover the biggest opposition to you finding God is you. You are too brilliant than your mind. You're too religious more than your mind. When your mind tells you to do something, you will quote the 10 laws of science or you would have quote 50 scriptures. In this journey, you won't need it. You only need to be consistently obedient.
Re: Five Reasons Why Your Mind(God's Words) Don't Correspond With Reality by Divinerace(m): 3:50am On Sep 09, 2018
So-mean-if-my-mind-ask-me-to-mastubate-i-should-go-on-and-mastubate?-or-if-it-ask-me-to-do-any-evill-thing-i-should-go-on-and-do-it-without-resistance? shocked
Re: Five Reasons Why Your Mind(God's Words) Don't Correspond With Reality by luvmijeje(f): 4:42am On Sep 09, 2018
Divinerace:
So-mean-if-my-mind-ask-me-to-mastubate-i-should-go-on-and-mastubate?-or-if-it-ask-me-to-do-any-evill-thing-i-should-go-on-and-do-it-without-resistance? shocked

Sin is disobedience to your mind. And your mind won't tell you to hurt others. Do you know why? Because it's not charge with tampering with other's people's purposes. It's your desire and not your mind.

Before you do anything ask your mind. If it tells you to go ahead, please do.

I don't know what your mind will permit or not but in my experience, I've done a lot of things that make me question my sanity? It's a risk worth taking because if I had not, I won't be where I am today.
Re: Five Reasons Why Your Mind(God's Words) Don't Correspond With Reality by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
luvmijeje:

Sin is disobedience to your mind. And your mind won't tell you to hurt others. Do you know why? Because it's not charge with tampering with other's people's purposes. It's your desire and not your mind.

Before you do anything ask your mind. If it tells you to go ahead, please do.

I don't know what your mind will permit or not but in my experience, I've done a lot of things that make me question my sanity? It's a risk worth taking because if I had not, I won't be where I am today.
well,

I just discover your post today, I can see you are spiritual but you keep confusing me, using the word mind,

you are also emphasizing on the mind talking you. How do you get to this level of spirituality if I may ask. because someone in your post said you are not spiritual before

(1) (Reply)

BE Sincere!! If This Happens To You, The Bible Or 10 Million Cheque – Which Woul / Orderliness And Godliness / 'jesus' Face' Uncovered At Ancient Church In The Israeli Desert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.