Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

But..... My Mind Is Unreliable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / But..... My Mind Is Unreliable (264 Views)

Material Prosperity Is Unreliable / Why Faith Is An Unreliable Way Of Determining Truth / Vatican: Claim That Pope Denied Hell's Existence Is Unreliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But..... My Mind Is Unreliable by luvmijeje(f): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Yes it is unreliable. It's because you don't know your purpose. You're allowing or projecting the journey of others into your life. You believe because someone else pass a route, you must also pass that route. The route for everyone to fulfill their purpose on earth is different. When you divert from that route, you will struggle and be unhappy in life. So you must learn to trust your mind and get ready for the turns and curves of life.

When you consistently follow your mind, you're are feeding it with the nutrients it needs. When you constantly follows the dictate of your mind no matter how wrong it is, you will get to see the truth about yourself and who you truly are.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Thorn In The Flesh / Mrs Isibor A Widow Receives Cash Aid For Her Petty Business / You Should be Looking For This As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.