Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Today's Daily Confession!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today's Daily Confession!!! (249 Views)

ROYAL CONFESSION / My Mother Forced Me To Do Ritual.( True Confession) / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Daily Confession!!! by gospelmusic2: 3:15am On Sep 09, 2018
“Father, I choose this day to dwell in Your secret place and I shall abide under Your shadow.

You are the Most High God and the Almighty One! I say that You are my refuge and my fortress! I trust in You today Father.

I know that You shall deliver me from the snare of the Fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. I know that You shall cover me with Your feather, and under Your wings do I trust; Your truth is my shield and buckler.

I am not afraid for the terror by night nor for the arrow that flies at noonday. Though a thousand fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand, it shall NOT come near me! Only with my eyes will I behold and see the reward of the wicked.

I have made You Lord my refuge, even the Most High my habitation. There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling! For You O God, have given Your angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways.

I shall tread on the lion and the adder! The young lion and the dragon shall I trample under feet! Because I have set my love upon You O God, You will deliver me; You will set me on high. I shall call upon You and You will answer me.

You will be with me in trouble; You will deliver me and honor me. You will satisfy me with long life and show me Your salvation!”

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Urges Actionable Strategies As Experts Fine-tune Edo Environment Policy / Unease Over ‘stolen’ Jets At Lagos Airport / Bonie2018: The Best Way To Advertise Your Business In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.