Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola (28688 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2018
technicallyrich:
Southern yorub ass girls are generally prostitute,they are always wet,fart too much and they dont even wash their pant and stink like dead goat which they are known for.
I remember how they use to rush me when i went to ibadan just because they heard i m a ph boy.
These one is also doing the yorub ass liarin and pretending.
I pray alah gives her hiv so that she will die miserably like the fool awo.
Hapy sunday nairalanders,i pray for you to be blessed these wk.
Your ass must get jealous of all that sh*t that comes outta your mouth.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by ordainbuzz(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2018
made4naijamusic:
Actress Tayo Sobola has admitted that she is aware that certain people think she is wild and a bad influence.

In an encounter with Sunday Scoop, she said she knew she could appear crazy but she was a calm person.

Sobola stated,

“I can appear like someone that is crazy but my inner self speaks for me. People should stop judging a book by its cover. When you see a book, the right thing is to open it before making a conclusion.

“If you see crazy headlines about me, bloggers just want to attract readers to their blogs. When you open it, you will see something else. I am not a bad person.”

According to the new ambassador of Glee Hair, she is in love with coloured hair as she likes to try different things.

She stated,

“I am not scared of doing new things. Coloured hair looks good on me most times, though I know it can make one look weird. But if you are bold enough as a man, I expect you to approach me even when I wear a coloured hair.

Speaking on the worth of her new endorsement, she said it was worth millions of naira and would last for a year.

“I cannot disclose the figure but it is worth millions of naira and it is valid for a year. When I was contacted to be a brand ambassador of the company, the CEO told me they settled for me because of my colourful personality.

“I have been seeing their products on social media and I like what I see. Apart from the money I got from the company, I admire the passion and determination of the CEO. I am a woman and a go-getter; so, I love it when I see hardworking women,” she said.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/im-not-a-bad-girl-tayo-sobola/my friend go and marry,stop forming miss nice girl

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by thugmansion(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2018
If you are crazy, you are crazy. Forget that sermon of book and it's cover.
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by wayne4loan: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
On who exactly?

She's simply a headache to people who find it damn hard to mind their f*cking businesses.
shocked and i thought u are a good girl ... Silly me cry
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by technicallyrich(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
i dont date southern yorub ass girls so stop mentionin me
yorub ass are irritating
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by technicallyrich(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
i am not the one that posted that.i think my account has been hack or something
i am a handsome perfect gentle man and account do such like those insanne tribalist.
I will modify latter
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Das77herbal: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2018
Ok
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2018
technicallyrich:

i am not the one that posted that.i think my account has been hack or something
i am a handsome perfect gentle man and account do such like those insanne tribalist.
I will modify latter
Heh.

Okay.
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 09, 2018
wayne4loan:
shocked and i thought u are a good girl ... Silly me cry
You can think what you want, buddy... And you can believe what you want.
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by immaculate1234(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2018
[b][/b][/s][s] Come mak me I test am smh
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by wayne4loan: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
You can think what you want, buddy... And you can believe what you want.

i have seen this b4,same antics but different slogan ... "When a girls goes bad she never goes back"
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2018
wayne4loan:
i have seen this b4,same antics but different slogan ... "When a girls goes bad she never goes back"
Well, that's true to some extent.

What's your definition of a bad gal anyway. Let's see if i can see things from your perspective.
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by wayne4loan: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Well, that's true to some extent.

What's your definition of a bad gal anyway. Let's see if i can see things from your perspective.
my defination is quiet broad but the major factor is that once you lack empathy ,definately u are a bad girl
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2018
wayne4loan:
my defination is quiet broad but the major factor is that once you lack empathy ,definately u are a bad girl
Definition
Definitely

I have to disagree with you then.
There are so many reasons, genuine or ingenuine why a girl could lack empathy. And i assure you, most of them don't even come close to what i deem fit to be called bag girl traits.
I may not be a good girl of your's or the world's standard, but i'm definitely not a bad one.
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by MYHUBBY: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2018
technicallyrich:
Southern yorub ass girls are generally prostitute,they are always wet,fart too much and they dont even wash their pant and stink like dead goat which they are known for.
I remember how they use to rush me when i went to ibadan just because they heard i m a ph boy.
These one is also doing the yorub ass liarin and pretending.
I pray alah gives her hiv so that she will die miserably like the fool awo.
Hapy sunday nairalanders,i pray for you to be blessed these wk.

may God have mercy on you for condemning a whole tribe because of the prostitutes you met at ib? when pH girls are the highest prostitute in Nigeria followed by east

the weird part of this is you still used God at the end of your unnecessary article. hope your brain is redeemed from where it buried soon?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by WiseStarr(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2018
Nedfed:
Tayo is not bad abeg I no her very well We once live in the same neighbourhood before
Apostle must hear of this ���
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by brainworkng: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2018
Hear yourself "you once leaved" but now you dont leave in the same area. You dont know her again, She is now an olosho, her conscience is judging her. grin grin
Nedfed:
Tayo is not bad abeg
I no her very well
We once live in the same neighbourhood before
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by shegra58: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2018
pafisayo:

She’s always been like that since OOU days ...soon as soon she won miss Pol science’ she realized she’s got what it takes to be big! I remeber when she use to chase YOYA up and down school. Even she even made an Arsenal Jersey T-yoya lol. I know someone who shagged her while she was holding the wall in her hostel thou maybe it was ****.
No be lie....Loyal Like YOYA wink

1 Like

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by mathy2p2: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Who ask you

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by technicallyrich(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
MYHUBBY:

may God have mercy on you for condemning a whole tribe because of the prostitutes you met at ib? when pH girls are the highest prostitute in Nigeria followed by east

the weird part of this is you still used God at the end of your unnecessary article. hope your brain is redeemed from where it buried soon?
but sir i am from ph and i ph is geographically located in the east and the igbo girls you just called are my sisters.
Now the diffrent between ss/se (biafran) girls and afonjas is that biafran girls sleeps with guys for a reason,money,favour etc but those yorub ass girls can sleep with u just because you are a human being.worst still is that they gave me their man power to fukk them very well.
I enjoyed it shall expecially the married once that sneaks out and their men couldnt do anything when they heard i was from ph infact they saw me as temptation.
I pray for gods blessing on your life,these wk and success everywhere u go.
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by oyepaulkay(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
grin

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by sprints2: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
DiegoNakel:
You would be addressed by the way you dress !!!
that's Nigerian mentality bro... people should learn culture is diversified...modesty is not by dressing...
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by wayne4loan: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
zinnyzee:
Definition
Definitely

I have to disagree with you then.
There are so many reasons, genuine or ingenuine why a girl could lack empathy. And i assure you, most of them don't even come close to what i deem fit to be called bag girl traits.
I may not be a good girl of your's or the world's standard, but i'm definitely not a bad one.
my standard and that of all men that u know ,might not be far from each other . U cant judge urself
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Damseldammie(f): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
pafisayo:

She’s always been like that since OOU days ...soon as soon she won miss Pol science’ she realized she’s got what it takes to be big! I remeber when she use to chase YOYA up and down school. Even she even made an Arsenal Jersey T-yoya lol. I know someone who shagged her while she was holding the wall in her hostel thou maybe it was ****.
Story! ! Once upon a time...
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by Fahd11: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by verycheese: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
Elejor buu
pafisayo:

Re: I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola by MYHUBBY: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
technicallyrich:

but sir i am from ph and i ph is geographically located in the east and the igbo girls you just called are my sisters.
Now the diffrent between ss/se (biafran) girls and afonjas is that biafran girls sleeps with guys for a reason,money,favour etc but those yorub ass girls can sleep with u just because you are a human being.worst still is that they gave me their man power to fukk them very well.
I enjoyed it shall expecially the married once that sneaks out and their men couldnt do anything when they heard i was from ph infact they saw me as temptation.
I pray for gods blessing on your life,these wk and success everywhere u go.

shut up pussy guy. learn courtesy you're from pH truly with your immatured talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Dances With His Female Fan (Video) / Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album / Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.