Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone (999 Views)

Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You / At What Age Should A Child Be Allowed To Have A Mobile Phone With Internet? / A Nairalander Built A Mobile Phone Charger (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by Donwapz(m): 4:24am On Sep 09, 2018
This days there are tons of mobile phones in the market ranging from many operating system such as IOS, Android, windows etc. The same way we have so many OS, that’s the same way we have so many mobile phone company as well as tons of mobile phone brand.

You may regret buying a mobile phone if you fail to put this listed factors into consideration. You may get a mobile phone you don’t like and using a mobile phone you don’t like, you will end up smashing it or dropping it regularly.

Let me start listing the things to consider before buying a mobile phone.
The mobile phone operating system.
Before buying a mobile phone, you should check out and consider the mobile phone Operating system. There are so many mobile phone operating system that are available in the market today. We have Windows, Android, IOS etc. You should get the one you look the user interface and the one you are acquainted with. If you want to change to another OS, you should have a feel of the OS before purchasing it.
The RAM

CAMERA

Battery

The Speed of the mobile matters

read more at https://donwapz.com/2018/09/things-to-consider-before-buying-a-mobile-phone/
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by Ejadike(m): 5:12am On Sep 09, 2018
Every sane person will consider all these before getting a device.. I did it before buying this device of mine.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by Donwapz(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2018
Ejadike:
Every sane person will consider all these before getting a device.. I did it before buying this device of mine.

Remember everybody is not like you. some go for it once the camera is nice.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by Realboygenius(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2018
For me good camera
Reason I bought the Camon X Pro
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by Donwapz(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2018
Realboygenius:
For me good camera Reason I bought the Camon X Pro
Bro that phone is something else. the camera is out of this world

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by investigator007: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Nice tips, will sure put these in mind.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by investigator007: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2018
Realboygenius:
For me good camera
Reason I bought the Camon X Pro
well with the way the world is going now, camera plays a very important role in phone selection
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by sureinfo: 5:03am On Oct 22, 2018
investigator007:
well with the way the world is going now, camera plays a very important role in phone selection
big time, in fact producing a device without camera now makes you really outdated
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by sureinfo: 5:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Nice tips op, trying to see which ones I considered before buying my tecno spark
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by Donwapz(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
sureinfo:
Nice tips op, trying to see which ones I considered before buying my tecno spark

spark is a good mobile.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by investigator007: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
sure, camera comes in handy but other things are to note too like battery capacity. thats one of the selling points of the pouvoir 2.
sureinfo:
big time, in fact producing a device without camera now makes you really outdated
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by Realboygenius(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
investigator007:

Yes you're right.
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2018
what the heck shockedshocked of all the comments i have been reading nobody has talked about the main thing= the processor, generally a superb processor means a superb phone just check d specs of all phones with snapdragon 845 SoC!!!
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by Goldyyy: 1:46am On Nov 01, 2018
Those are the top features to always look out for... Although what I look out for first is the camera... As a picture lover na... I didn't make a wrong decision by buying Spark 2
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by Yyvonne: 2:17am On Nov 01, 2018
Battery capacity is very important also... That's when the tecno pouvoir 2 sets in
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by investigator007: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2018
no be lie,a good processor makes a good phone,but so do a good camera and a good battery.every component needs to be good to make it a superb device.
PhenomenalMorgan:
what the heck shockedshocked of all the comments i have been reading nobody has talked about the main thing= the processor, generally a superb processor means a superb phone just check d specs of all phones with snapdragon 845 SoC!!!
Re: Things To Consider Before Buying A Mobile Phone by sureinfo: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
true talk, especially battery,very important. thats why i love the pouvoir 2 pro, its got everything packaged in one device.
investigator007:
no be lie,a good processor makes a good phone,but so do a good camera and a good battery.every component needs to be good to make it a superb device.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6x Vs Infinix Hot S3x: Advantages Of Hot 6x Over Hot S3x! / Neatly Used Samsung S5 16g 4G LTE For Sale!!! / Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Nokia X5 Speed Test | Kirin 710 Vs Helio P60 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.