Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire (35664 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by excomarow(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
OP you try oooo

I support SW

but for this news...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by slawomir: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
he is an assshole
he has only met the ooni

ask queen Elizabeth about the oba of Benin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by kunmiiii: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
He's an Omoluabi
na...he's an epitome of the Yoruba tribe!

I don't understand why envious haters don't believe the news tho, Did he bribe an Arab Billionaire to say all these or what!!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ooni should focus on developing southwest. We need to come together and develop our region more.
Lagos and ogun state are trying though.
Ekiti, Ondo and Osun need to develop their tourism sector.
Oyo need to industrialize

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by rock003: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Redoil:
Yoruba people don com again with their lie lie news

I understand your pain. You always fool yourself that your tribe is better than any other tribe in Nigeria. So, you start getting angry and pained when any other tribe does great things.

Stop fooling yourself. Achievement is never a function of your tribe, but a function of your personal investment into your life.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Toosure70: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
No emir or Obi closer to this Oba.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Lordofthewest(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yeeee...finishing
Bolusticus:

Envy will not kill you.

This is a contemporary king doing all his best to ensure the betterment of the Yoruba people. Can the same be said about your Obis and Ezes?

All your traditional leaders know is to sit at their palaces and enjoy money from the FG and respective drug traffickers.

Even your Ofala festival is sponsored by Glo, a Yoruba owned firm.

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Format on steroids. If you know you know.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by islandmoon: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
oh lord, give our leaders sense, that arab man is only fronting for herdsmen, livestock gini?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
kunmiiii:
He's an Omoluabi
na...he's an epitome of the Yoruba tribe!

I don't understand why envious haters don't believe the news tho, Did he bribe an Arab Billionaire to say all these or what!!

That Arab Billionaire is running a format on your Oba. Have you suddenly forgotten that the Oni took him to Abuja to see the powers that be? The Oni is his gateway to our foolish and corrupt leaders. The billionaire needs more money and Nigeria is his new target.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Alajiki(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Redoil:

Onyinberibe

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by AntiWailer: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
benben1000:
Hahahaha....afonja. Just massage their conehead, they will worship you like they worship Hausa-Fulani.

Dumb.

Who are u worshipping in 2019 . cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by yommen: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Redoil:

You are dead on envy already! Na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by yommen: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
lilmaydee:
The Arab billionaire is just being nice since he knows he will be getting richer once he does business with the Ooni or does one bad mouth a potential business partner?

Yoruba and Nigerian youths will gain employment and have a means of livelihood. Are you this daft?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Genniez(f): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
[quote author=Simongm post=71043133]bubu face no funny like he's been dealt with by Arab money grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bolusticus:

Envy will not kill you.

This is a contemporary king doing all his best to ensure the betterment of the Yoruba people. Can the same be said about your Obis and Ezes?

All your traditional leaders know is to sit at their palaces and enjoy money from the FG and respective drug traffickers.

U mean Igbos in Nigeria couldn't afford the cash to host their Ofala and a Yoruba Man helped them out by giving them Money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by higgs: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Modern Ooni, it is nice to see a traditional ruler who is trying to make positive and meaningful contributions.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yoruba to the world!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Nasir123(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bolusticus:

Envy will not kill you.

Bross!
nMaka Why?

Somebody can't joke with u again ?shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by olaiyaO: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
That is good
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by technicallyrich(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bolusticus:

Envy will not kill you.

shuttup is the oil use to feed nigeria not biafran oil.
Your obad are also skull miners
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by elmodee7(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Redoil:

ur stupidity is legendary. pig

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bolusticus:

Envy will not kill you.

Even the website on which his shiity rant is posted is OWNED by a Yoruba.
Envious Diickhead.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by jonadaft: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
Redoil:
Osu people don come with their usual hatred and jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by k2kay(m): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
unclesoyo:
Arab billionaire, Sharif Ahmad Bin Jaber Al Natour, after an establishment of a business partnership with The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has mentioned that the king differs in many ways from all the world leaders and kings he has met.

The business partnership is with the intent to create massive job opportunities for youths in Yorubaland and in Nigeria in general.

The partnership was formally announced during a ceremony that took place at the Ile-Oodua palace in Ile-Ife on Monday, August 27, during which both parties signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
The Jordanian businessman, based in Morocco and owns Global Trade and Development Corporation (GTDC) group, which recently disbursed US$800m for commercial ventures in livestock, sugar and sugarcane in North Central Timor Global conglomerate, was in the country on a three-day visit to meet with the Ooni and President Muhammadu Buhari on various areas of possible collaboration.

GDTC is a global company with presence in over 176 countries and immense investment in human development and infrastructural facilities.

Al Natour said he was visiting Oba Ogunwusi in support of the king’s efforts to unify Africans in Diaspora through his peace and unity agenda.

According to him, he is committed to building green cities in Nigeria under the Ooni/GDTC Investment Nigeria Limited collaboration as a collective instrument of social, humanitarian, industrial and commercial projects to provide happiness and give a new lease of life to millions of Nigerians.

“I have met many kings and world leaders but the Ooni of Ife dazzles me most. I love him so much. I follow his activities.

He goes around the world to unify Africans in Diaspora through his peace and unity agenda. I also love his youth development quest.

That is why I am here at Ile-Ife to partner him on green energy and green environment for the benefit of the people of Yoruba and Nigeria,” Al Natour said

https://lailasnews.com/ooni-of-ife-different-from-world-leaders-and-kings-ive-met-arab-billionaire/

lalasticlala
Yea he is cos like others he is a leader who can actually think on his feet

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by KingBaba1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bolusticus:

Envy will not kill you.

Ah Ah, wo bi o'se foh lenu
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Tolexander: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bolusticus:

Envy will not kill you.

Olorun ma je ki ooto oro han o leemo.

O baje ooto oro ju!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by faaz24: 7:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bolusticus:

Envy will not kill you.

Wa gbayi
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Riele(f): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Wow,so oni of life is left handed?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by Crownwahley(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2018
Redoil:

Ode
Re: Ooni Of Ife Different From World Leaders And Kings I've Met - Arab Billionaire by bioscom(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
benben1000:
Hahahaha....afonja. Just massage their conehead, they will worship you like they worship Hausa-Fulani.

LOL, you are very funny. If you are a father with four children and one of them adores you and very faithful to you, but others don't care what happens to you, they don't even answer your call whenever you need their attention. which one will you love most?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Kola, Bitter Kola And Aligator Peppe. / Osu Caste System! Such A Terrible Practice!! / NSCDC Special Female Squad Visits Alaafin Of Oyo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.