Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Want To Bring Everyone To A Notice In Nigeria... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Bring Everyone To A Notice In Nigeria... (418 Views)

Bandit Forced To Bring Out Guns From Hiding Place. Photos And Video / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Bring Everyone To A Notice In Nigeria... by fifunmitimothy(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2018
This everyday rain. . . make e no be say another Noah don build ark and dem no invite us o. Abeg check your area for further info biko...and pls if you see animals walking in pairs, ������ follow them oooo, they might be heading to the ARK. ���..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Bring Everyone To A Notice In Nigeria... by Kingosytex(m): 7:13am On Sep 09, 2018
this is hilarious!!!
sense will not kill u
Re: I Want To Bring Everyone To A Notice In Nigeria... by sherrylo: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2018
fifunmitimothy:
This everyday rain. . . make e no be say another Noah don build ark and dem no invite us o. Abeg check your area for further info biko...and pls if you see animals walking in pairs, ������ follow them oooo, they might be heading to the ARK. ��l�..

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Bring Everyone To A Notice In Nigeria... by Bluezy13(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hehehe...

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Accident Leaves 50 Persons Dead- Cnnblog.com / Kim Emmanuel Bot Declared Wanted By EFCC / "Why I Killed And Slept With My Mother Corpse - Nigerian Youth Revealed E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.