Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,752 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Alexis Ohanian Shares Beautiful Tribute To Serena Williams (WATCH) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexis Ohanian Shares Beautiful Tribute To Serena Williams (WATCH) (395 Views)

Serena Williams, Tennis Superstar Expecting Baby With Partner, Alexis Ohanian / Photos From The Wedding Of Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian / Serena Williams Set To Wed Baby-dada Alexis Ohanian This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Ohanian Shares Beautiful Tribute To Serena Williams (WATCH) by 14Ebiscoo: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Reddit co-founder, Alexis Ohanian has dedicated a beautiful video tribute to his wife, tennis champion, Serena Williams.

Ohanian shared the video on Instagram with a caption praising Serena for being “the most inspiring person” he knows.

He wrote, “She fought for her life, for our child, for recognition, for equal pay, for women’s rights. She never gives up. She’s passionate and unrelenting and the most inspiring person I know. I had this made for @serenawilliams last night after her match with some home videos from 1 year ago this week. Help me make sure she sees it! #iloveyouserena”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/alexis-ohanian-shares-beautiful-tribute.html

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Kemi Afolabi Withdraws Her Membership From Wizkid Fans Club / US Rapper, Big Sean Claims He Is A Nigerian [WATCH] / Davido, Tiwa Savage Nominated For 2018 MTV Emas [full List Of Nominees]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.