Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better (16313 Views)

Opinion; Four National Igbo Leaders Who Can Easily Become President / EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion / Nigeria Deserves Better – Bukola Saraki As He Decamps To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Sleekfingers: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Buhari's failure is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. We deserve better!

I don't have any political affiliations but I think Donald Duke is the type of leader we need as President.

And you expect me or people from the southwest to vote for him. Wetin he don do for this country? Please tell me maybe I can change my mind

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Sleekfingers: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Nukilia:
The Almajiris are the ones supporting the dullard

Who do you think we should vote for? Saraki, atiku, ortom, David Mark, kwamkwaso? I don't think so. I will rather stick with buhari. Since no party is producing any credible candidate.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by JuanDeDios: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2018
This is how to write an informed commentary.
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by slivertongue: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2018
GMB is an unmitigatedt disaster dat needs 2b shown d way out b4 more damgages are done 2d nation's collective survival
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Pavarottii(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
It will now look as if Nigerians cannot produce a sensible person to lead the country
What happened to GEJ. Was he bad after all. If only he was given another 4ywars. Nigeria won't be where it used to be.
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by CSTR1005: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Who do you think we should vote for? Saraki, atiku, ortom, David Mark, kwamkwaso? I don't think so. I will rather stick with buhari. Since no party is producing any credible candidate.
You have not heard of moghalu?

You can vote for your incompetent buhari. That is your choice.

But don't ever claim you don't have an alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Hopebringer: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2018
fk002:
Criticism and opposition is allowed in politics but only if it will bring development positively

I am irredeemable Buhari supporter

Les that 15 likes yet you were the second comment here? That says it all
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by dingbang(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Pavarottii:

What happened to GEJ. Was he bad after all. If only he was given another 4ywars. Nigeria won't be where it used to be.
We are looking at someone who can challenge other world leaders
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Hopebringer: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2018
QuotaSystem:
If Nigerians could withstand 16 whole years of PDP's wanton looting, destruction, poor leadership & infrastructural decay, 4 more years of recovery and rebuilding is a piece of cake. Just ask the tens of thousands of N Power and TraderMoni beneficiaries.

But who does Mosch expect Nigerians to vote? Atiku? Saraki? Bafarawa? Lmao.

Even the author agreed that NONE of the present PDP aspirants is a better choice than PMB.

PDP's 16 years of FAILURE to provide basics like stable power, roads, ports, quality education etc. must never be repeated in this Nation's history.

Never again will we allow the ASUU strike & Boko Haram party lead us again.

Its Sai Baba till 2023 no shaking!

The economy was far better under PDP, we didn't loose 6 million Jon's under PDP, foreign investors didn't abscond under PDP

So I beg to differ young lad

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Hopebringer: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2018
FiftyFifty:
You've every right to express ur opinion but well meaning Nigerians have resolved... Sai Baba!

Why do you have so little likes while those saying we don't want buhari have so many likes ? That say it all

Of you are so confident open a thread here asking nairalanders to vote for different candidates let's see how many buhari gets
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by trillville(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2018
4Play:

If you look at all levels of government - federal, state and local; incompetence and corruption are common themes. Same goes if you look historically at the leaders we have had. This should tell you that Nigerians are the problem. Our leaders are a reflection of us.

One thing about unintelligent people is that they learn the hard way. We will make progress over the long run, but not until we have committed many grave avoidable errors in the first place.

This is the best comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Hopebringer: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Igbos always claim they are 100% Christians,

Yet na dem plenty pass for this thread so far!

Àbí who else oppose PMB's second term ambition if not Piggies!

Amaka people dem, MAKE UNA REPENT AND DEY GO CHURCH OOO

Why do you refer to them as piggies ? That is derogatory. If they respond in kind this intelligent thread will become a motopark replica as always .

Get some enlightening ideology, stop depicting stupidity young man

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Hopebringer: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Benekruku:
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari

2023 Ascerta!

No one seemed to support you
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Kfemi1: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2018
Yes oh
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Green5(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2018
An Handicap Spending More Time On His Health Than National Issues.

He Sacked The Best Economist In Africa From Managing Our Economy And Employwed A Fraudster With Fordge Certicates To Run Our Economy, Yet Some Political And Tribal Fanatic Said He Meet Well For The Nation.

Only His Opponents Are Seen To Be Corrupt Yet He Call Himself Anti-corruption Warior.

He Called The IPOB Terorist Because They Claim To Be Tired Of The Country Yet His People 'fulani' Are Killing Innocent People+children, Burning Houses Evryday And He Called It Misunderstanding.

He Publicly Declared That His Wife Belongs To Kitchen And His Other Room Yet He Claim To Empower Women.

He Introduce Not Too Young To Run Yet He Is Ready To Die In Office Than Give The Young Ones Chance To Run.

He Called The Youth Lazy Yet He Goes On Hoilday More Than Any Public Servant..

So Much Hardship In The Land

If Apc Stil Want To Hold Power #saynotoLIVELESSNESS

NOTE: am not a nigerian, ndo owo mkpat enin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by huptin(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2018
Nukilia:
NIGERIANS DESERVE BETTER (Summary)

P1: Buhari is contesting for 2019 election as President
P2: Nigerians successfully ejected a sitting president GEJ, replaced him with PMB who promised to fix corruption and security issues
P3: The citizens think they’ve been scammed
P4: PMB government have repelled BH to remote locations (LC) unlike what we had during GEJ tenure.
P5: Taraba and Benue are hotbeds for daily massacre of citizens, while Muslim nomads kill Christian farmers in other parts of the country.
P6: PMBs NW area is experiencing senseless killings by murderous gangs, and corruption has not been stopped.
P7: PMB told Nigerians he was coming to fight corruption but Nigeria ranks 148/180 (bottom third) on the TICPI. PMB lacks assertiveness but has goodwill.
P8: Economic balance sheet looks very poor in 3 yrs of PMB tenure with no strategy to forestall the economic doom.
P9: Nigerians deserve someone better than 75-YO PMB + 4 Years = 80 YO, who spent the larger chunk of 2017 treating undisclosed ailments in London.
P10: Support for PMB is dwindling in the Central and Western part of the country due to insecurity and poverty. He still enjoys overwhelming support from the Northern Muslims. PDP should present a serious candidate in order to eject PMB.

Mediocrity must not be allowed to continue grin grin grin

Weldone guy, great job.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by NdiaraIGBO: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2018
Lizilicious:
All I know is if Buhari wins 2019 presidential election, I will leave this country..

It's either he leaves or I leave...

I can't take it anymore

All na wash! He is going to win and that much is pretty clear.

What are you waiting for?
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by NdiaraIGBO: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Hopebringer:

The economy was far better under PDP, we didn't loose 6 million Jon's under PDP, foreign investors didn't abscond under PDP

So I beg to differ young lad

You should limit your comments, you have no idea how the economy or economic fundamentals work.

The largest economy in Africa (rubbish btw) fell apart immediately oil price went down. Nigeria produces less than 5% of the electricity generated by S/Africa yet the World Bank economist told us our economy was bigger (Lol).

Oga, let PDP come back and your life would be hell on earth.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Hopebringer: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You should limit your comments, you have no idea how the economy or economic fundamentals work.

The largest economy in Africa (rubbish btw) fell apart immediately oil price went down. Nigeria produces less than 5% of the electricity generated by S/Africa yet the World Bank economist told us our economy was bigger (Lol).

Oga, let PDP come back and your life would be hell on earth.

smiley

I state again young man , the economy was better under 16 years of PDP

But I don't expect you to understand..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by NdiaraIGBO: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2018
CSTR1005:

You have not heard of moghalu?

You can vote for your incompetent buhari. That is your choice.

But don't ever claim you don't have an alternative.

Monghalu ko Mongolia ni, that strong headed egotistc idiot from the wrong part of town?

Go and put him there.
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Kpilo101: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2018
Lizilicious:
All I know is if Buhari wins 2019 presidential election, I will leave this country..

It's either he leaves or I leave...

I can't take it anymore
�����he beta leave for daura asap.
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by NdiaraIGBO: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2018
Hopebringer:

smiley

I state again young man , the economy was better under 16 years of PDP

But I don't expect you to understand..

There is nothing to understand, I have Msc Economics (Uni of London 2006). The economy was better cause you were all punch drunk throwing away billions and billions of dollars importing all sorts of junk from around the world. Making other countries richer.
When the oil price went down your government suddenly found nothing in the bank. NGOZI over inflated your ego telling you, your economy is the largest in Africa (na wash)
Buhari stop all nonsense imports so your economy contracted, yes because You don't produce anything.
Now at least you are growing the food and rice you eat. Your agricultural output is growing exponentially.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2018
Hopebringer:

Why do you refer to them as piggies ? That is derogatory. If they respond in kind this intelligent thread will become a motopark replica as always .

Get some enlightening ideology, stop depicting stupidity young man

Nnamdi Karu called them pigs and idiots not me

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Hopebringer: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Nnamdi Karu called them pigs and idiots not me

I am.nit aware.of.this nor did I follow.much of the man's rants but having said that
Does it bedevil you to.act so uncouth on a public forum?

Funny how alot of people don't.realize that the internet is the one place one.should be careful what one.says.

Be civil
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by londoner: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
It will now look as if Nigerians cannot produce a sensible person to lead the country

Omoyele Sowore under AAC is more than sensible. Check him out.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by londoner: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

All na wash! He is going to win and that much is pretty clear.

What are you waiting for?

Prepare to be shocked my friend.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Ardeyemite(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2018
Buhari is not at fault but gullible Nigerians who find nothing wrong in voting him once again, I campaigned for PMB in 2015 too.

and to think of it, PDP is not helping the situation too...bunch of stupid polithiefcians!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Hopebringer: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

There is nothing to understand, I have Msc Economics (Uni of London 2006). The economy was better cause you were all punch drunk throwing away billions and billions of dollars importing all sorts of junk from around the world. Making other countries richer.
When the oil price went down your government suddenly found nothing in the bank. NGOZI over inflated your ego telling you, your economy is the largest in Africa (na wash)
Buhari stop all nonsense imports so your economy contracted, yes because You don't produce anything.
Now at least you are growing the food and rice you eat. Your agricultural output is growing exponentially.

Your educational background is impressive to say the least and your points are delivered coherently a hall mark of excellent tutoring.

Now let me indulge you. What has been NIGERIA"s inflation rate fluctuation for the last 3 years? Let.me.soare you we have gained double digits concurrently. Now this tells you 2 things the buying power of.the people.is.drippimg and consumer.and.commodity goods are risk g in prices why?

You claimed buharin stopped importation, what polici6did he put in place to.ensure growth of.local.industries to.buffer this gap and.forestall price his in consumer.goods? None! This alone.shows his economic plan in this regard will flawed and not.well.thought out

He floated the dollar naira exchange why? Why do that in an.economy whose.local.industries are comatose ?

We do not have an environment that encourgaes local.insustries , land aquisition ofr local industries is rising yesrly no subsidy in this regard.

Power supply for.local.production is non existent , another flawed
Why increase the fuel pump.orice when you knew.yoy would still be paying subsidy infact he has paid more in the last 3 years than we did in the last 16 years under pdp why? When.every indices shows our population is.shrinkimg due to.record deaths from starvation, suicide, Mass murder and bombings ?

So.why imoose more hardship knowing by falsely increasing this fuel.oumo.price it would drive prices of all.commoditirs higher?

Why didn't he sell off the refineries to ensure we stop importation of fuel by letting international private partners buy the refineries and rebuild them so all we do is give crude in exchange for fuel there by saving coast on subsidy and.importation? Another flaw.

We lost 6 million.jons in.3 years I have lots of friends whose companies.shut down or left Nigeria entirely due to his floating of.the dollar

Nigeria has never witnessed this level of job loss in history and he comes.up.with N-powrr? How do you use such a flawed useless program to buffer job losses of this magnitude ? another flaw .

Do you understand the term investment in human capital? Buhari and his carbinet seem to not understand that Npowrr isn't this! Nor is trader Moni either ,

The so-called farming initities you highlighted shows you are a victim.of the ApC PROPAGANDA.. it is all a ruse... Where are the farms producing local rice ? Why is the roice of.rise still so high? How about garri, yams, cassava etc?

If trully there had been an agriculture boom under this government one would see the relevant depreciation in food.prices in all.markets around.the country ....but hey there is an agriculture boom.right? It's been.3 years now surely if these farmers have been doing so.well by now the food stored in their silos would be spoiling is they are hoarding it?

My dear they just launch all.these policies on paper and do nothing ...

There are no thriving local farmers , save for the few farms.owned by politicians

Fertilizers rpices are still high despite so.called subsidy.

They security is zero in Nigeria , states are bankrupt

There are.no.rela.lomg.term.poicies to mitigate economic changes which is.surprising in such a dynamic.emetging.economy.like.ours

We need a change not buhari

Osinbanjo is a better option.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Ardeyemite(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
...and to think Buhari campaigned against fuel subsidy!
that he promised to fight corruption!
someone who just take me out of Nigeria
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by Ardeyemite(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2018
...and to think Buhari campaigned against fuel subsidy!
that he promised to fight corruption!
someone should just take me out of Nigeria
Re: Opinion: Four More Years Of Buhari? Nigeria Deserves Better by CSTR1005: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Monghalu ko Mongolia ni, that strong headed egotistc idiot from the wrong part of town?

Go and put him there.
That buhari that is giving you people undue importance in Yoruba land will leave in 2023 at most.
We will get to know who is from the wrong part of town then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: The Unending Controversy Of Salary Backlogs / Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre / Nigeria's Participation In the COP For The Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.