Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Famous Last Words Of Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Last Words Of Christians (323 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen / Pictures Of Christians Celebrating Easter Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Famous Last Words Of Christians by Lordabas: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
We all have to die one day, it's cool to see the boldness of people who have wholeheartedly followed God. I don't consider myself on their level but I am inspired by them. Here are some of my favorites.

Adoniram Judson- “I go with the gladness of a boy bounding away from school. I feel so strong in Christ.”

William Wilberforce- “My affections are so much in heaven that I can leave you all without a regret; yet I do not love you less, but God more.”

DL Moody-“Earth recedes. Heaven opens before me. If this is death, it is sweet! There is no valley here. God is calling me, and I must go.” And Moody’s son said, “No, no, Father. You’re dreaming.” And Moody replied, “I am not dreaming. I have been within the gates. This is my triumph; this is my coronation day! It is glorious!”

John Huss (martyr, when given 1 last chance to recant)- “What I taught with my lips, I seal with my blood.”

Edward Perronet- “Glory to God in the heights of His divinity! Glory to God in the depths of His humanity! Glory to God in His all-sufficiency! Into His hands I commend my spirit.”

George Washington - "Tis Well "

Bob Marley - "Take me Jesus "

(1) (Reply)

Paul Washer – Abstain From Sexual Immorality / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/09/18 / Prophet TB Joshua Don Carry Come Again Ooo, Read Wetin Him Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.