Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Basketmouth Wins #panafricancomedianoftheyear Award Again In Johannesburg - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Wins #panafricancomedianoftheyear Award Again In Johannesburg (266 Views)

#AFIJFW: D'banj Takes Over The Runway At Johannesburg Fashion Week / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Wins #panafricancomedianoftheyear Award Again In Johannesburg by Kikkyalibi: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2018
Popular Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth Wins Pan African Comedian Of The Year Award Again At The Comics Choice Awards

Popular Nigerian comedian has once again bagged an international award at The Comics Choice Awards.

The talented stand-up comedian has won, for the second time in a row, the Pan African Comedian of The Year @ The Comics Choice Awards.

The event was held in Johannesburg last night.

Congratulations to him!

See more pictures [url]HERE[/url]

http://www.alibiblog.com.ng/2018/09/09/basketmouth-wins-pan-african-comedian-of-the-year-award-again-at-the-comics-choice-awardsphotos/

Re: Basketmouth Wins #panafricancomedianoftheyear Award Again In Johannesburg by gaby(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2018
Congrats bro, keep sailing and soaring to new and greater heights.

Catch you soon as I tap into your blessing but remember overtaking is allowed.

Enjoy my siggy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian American Rapper, Wale Breaks Down In Depression Again / Photos Of Boxing Champ Larry Ekundayo's Arrival In Lagos / Tupac Is Still Alive- Former Security Officer Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.