Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State (50812 Views)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Female Corper's Khaki Trouser Ripped During An Exercise At NYSC Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by AlphLukau: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2018
OK

I no blame the guy.

Naija tire me sef.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by AlphLukau: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2018
cool cool
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by gaby(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Nice, creative and innovative.

The khaki is thick enough to keep the poundo warm for a week.

Great way to render the khaki useful.

I commend the young man.

Those in favour say ayeee, those against say nayyy..

The ayes always have it. I learnt this from David Mark and Saraki

Are you a politician or know anyone running for an elective position, one who cares about the youths and their well being in his State/ Constituency? Are you an NGO, an individual or business organisation who would want to make an impression on the youths by way of your CSR while also having an opportunity to create an image for yourself, business and organisation as one who refused to watch and not take action while the youths are wasting away. You have an opportunity to order for customised copies of my book in my signature. I am offering you a chance to put a picture of you or your organisation with the words" copy sponsored and supported by you/organisation" for distribution as you desire.
There is no better way to get your campaign statement or vision out there than through this book. There is no smarter way to advertise your business than this opportunity.
My contact is on my profile. Spread the word and let's take a stand and leave an indelible mark on the sands of history.

61 Likes

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by PrinceZahzah(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:
Nice, creative and innovative.

The khaki is thick enough to keep the pound warm for a week.

Great way to render the khaki useful.

I commend the young man.

Those in favour say ayeee, those against say nayyy..

The ayes have it.

Enjoy my siggy

Lol the Ayes always have it

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by gaby(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

Lol the Ayes always have it

You sabi book my brother. I have never heard or seen where the nays ever had it at the national assembly, unless of course when it is about reducing their over bloated allowances.

44 Likes

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Babyforever(f): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2018
This one week me cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by PrinceZahzah(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2018
gaby:

You sabi book my brother. I have never heard or seen where the nays ever had it in the national assembly, unless of course when it is about reducing their over bloated allowances.

Lol real matter bros!

2 Likes

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by gaby(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2018
PrinceZahzah:

Lol real matter bros!

Haha yes oh bros..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by slivertongue: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2018
NATIONAL 'food' SERVICE i guess
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Andotee: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2018
Babyforever:
This one week me cheesy
HI smiley
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Bawizzo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hunger and creativity sha!!
1001 ways to survive in d north
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Haaaa!!!!

Baba must hear of this.
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Joemetry(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
He bought the khaki with his money, did he?
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who nysc khaki help for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Iceman2017(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
What kind of news is this?
Nairaland is getting useless everyday..

Who just brought this trash to FP??

3 Likes

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Delivar(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Food comes first and more important than anything.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by anochuko01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Babyforever:
This one week me cheesy
just cover ur anus
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by temp505050: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lolz, broda are you wrapping pounded yam with Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by DIKEnaWAR: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kemi has rubbished NYSC.
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
Put that cloth to good use for once.
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by SoftP(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2018
His cloth u said...
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by Westaslave2(f): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nigerian corpers dat cant read or write dats by d way..
pls can some1 pls tell me y MODs ar sadists, is seun nt paying dem well or wat?

1 Like

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by oladele00(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
He is celebrating the increase of his allawe... God bless PMB for his humongous gesture
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by 9japarrot: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hehehe 1 Lifeless corper sited ooo shocked
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by nabegibeg: 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
AlphLukau:
Naijaweb.com.ng

Checkout the Pictures below.

BY NAIJA WEB : https://www.naijaweb.com.ng/nysc-member-seen-using-khaki-wrap-pounded-yam-jos-plateau-state/

Misplaced priorities

Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by breakeven: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
That is what you get when you are asked to serve your country in tears. Nigeria as it is now is not worth dieing for. You can even use the shirt for akara sef
Re: Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State by prospero5(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
Joemetry:
He bought the khaki with his money, did he?

where is this grammarNazi1 when you need him most?
question tag ti ku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success / Corper Omaka Samuel Dike Executes 5 Community Projects Within 5 Months / 10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.