Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? (718 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name / Can A Christian Man (marry (two (2))wives? Is It A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by mayorflexzy(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2018
When choosing a partner, a considerable number of factors are reviewed and considered. For example, social class, tribe, educational background, family, values, tradition, attitude of the intending couples and ultimately, religion which is my focus. Religion, especially in Africa is upheld in many families. It serves as the bedrock on which behavior and tenents are laid upon. Religion unleashes fear and in the words of Marx, it serves as the opium of the masses. Religion explains the unknown and through it, prayers are offered and miracles are obtained.

People choose their religion, but largely, the family's religion is what is expected of from the family members. This is because in Africa, religion is one of the social forces that shape the live of a family, and the members, especially the children, aren't expected to deviate from it's religious teachings when they become adults. Sometimes, when this happens, the family disowns the child, even at the expense of his/her right to religion.

In recent times, there has been this argument between religion and love, and if a muslim man/woman should marry christain woman/man. While this act is against the two most popularly practiced religion in Africa, young people these days say Love is the ultimate and go against the wish of their parents to get married, thereby, not getting marital blessings from their parents.

For the Muslims, the Christains are perceived to be errant and would face the anger of Allah when he would put them in hell. Also, the Christains believe that those who don't accept Jesus Christ has the saviour of the world would perish and not have evalasting life.

This standpoint has made many intending couples with different religions go ahead with their marriage, because they are of the opinion that God isn't wicked and he is not in competition with anyone. However, this has both advantages and disadvantages, I. E love might conquer, but there would be differences in perception towards some things that will arise in their new home, due to different religious backgrounds.

Anyway, the real question is that in this contemporary time, should a Christain marry a Muslim and vice-versa?

Feel free to share your thoughts and reasons why you feel they should or they should not get married.

Source: http://afroaussieforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=221
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by dingbang(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2018
Every Saturday people are marrying from mixed tribes and religions, others will be debating if they can marry from another tribe or religion. This is funny

1 Like

Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Babyforever(f): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
Every Saturday people are marrying from mixed tribes and religions, others will be debating if they can marry from another tribe or religion. This is funny
So you're a Muslim embarassed
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by dingbang(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2018
Babyforever:
So you're a Muslim embarassed
no
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Babyforever(f): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
no
Oh thank GOD chukuw azago eperem

Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by dingbang(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Oh thank GOD chukuw azago eperem
wetin you pray?
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Babyforever(f): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
wetin you pray?
Few steps away on getting dim cool
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2018
It's good a Christian should marry a fellow Christian cos more than half of the mysteries in marriages are spiritual in nature.
How can Allah and Christ be battling to rescue one couple when crisis arise??

But Islam being a religion of Deception allows the Muslims to marry Christians and NOT vice versa. This is Satanic deception...!
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by dingbang(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Few steps away on getting dim cool
lmao. I pity the man wey go marry you

1 Like

Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Babyforever(f): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
lmao. I pity the man wey go marry you
Dingbang I'm not bad as you think ask Airforce1 embarassed
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by dingbang(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Dingbang I'm not bad as you think ask Airforce1 embarassed
you wey I see for quilox.
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Babyforever(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
you wey I see for quilox.
I just went there to have fun nothing more...... But you're not in Lagos how comes you no this
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by dingbang(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2018
Babyforever:
I just went there to have fun nothing more...... But you're not in Lagos how comes you no this
ode. You no know say your matter don spread.

1 Like

Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Babyforever(f): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
ode. You no know say your matter don spread.
True I'm not lying I just went there to have fun..... Who told you shocked
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by dingbang(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2018
Babyforever:
and you want to marry abi.. After having all the fun.. Comot for my front jor.

1 Like

Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Babyforever(f): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2018
dingbang:
and you want to marry abi.. After having all the fun.. Comot for my front jor.
But who told you about me dingbang sad
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by amaniro: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Babyforever:
But who told you about me dingbang sad

Them don catch mama ooh

O. L. O. S. H. Ocheesytongue
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by funlord(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
FTjnr
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by FTjnr(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
funlord:

FTjnr

waddup, boss?
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by funlord(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
FTjnr:

waddup, boss?

Read up .....
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by FTjnr(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2018
Babyforever:

the hungry, broke cunt has been exposed! grin grin

so, after chanting "broke men" everywhere on nairaland you still had to go out with one of them in the name of "catching fun"? who's deceiving who now? grin grin grin

and i have a hunch that the man in question is a member of the ashewo thread you come to troll everyday and he fücked you with just a bottle of amstel malt and suya. i just pity that man for wasting that little change for a dumb illiterate troll like you...smelly cunts like you are fücked after a hangover.
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by FTjnr(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
funlord:

Read up .....

seen.

i've always known she's a hungry bitch.
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Paintylinersold: 12:44am On Sep 10, 2018
funlord:

Read up .....
That jagugu friend of yours will be caught too. I know stuffs about her. Not legit at all.
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by funlord(m): 12:55am On Sep 10, 2018
Paintylinersold:
That jagugu friend of yours will be caught too. I know stuffs about her. Not legit at all.

Send me evidence using the what's app link on my profile
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Paintylinersold: 12:59am On Sep 10, 2018
funlord:

Send me evidence using the what's app link on my profile
I know her from her dp. Her family has resturants all over the Southern Africa and they own farms in africa and abroad. Yes she is said to be the one doing all the menus but my guess is she somethimes takes restuarant pics and not what she recently made. She is indian and white I think. But she has some indian
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by funlord(m): 1:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Paintylinersold:
I know her from her dp. Her family has resturants all over the Southern Africa and they own farms in africa and abroad. Yes she is said to be the one doing all the menus but my guess is she somethimes takes restuarant pics and not what she recently made.

As long as the meals were in front of her that does not make her guilty of plagiarism. We abhor those who steal and come and pass them off as theirs and start lying when caught. Even I have posted pictures of food I bought in places I have traveled to.
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by Paintylinersold: 1:10am On Sep 10, 2018
funlord:

As long as the meals were in front of her that does not make her guilty of plagiarism. We abhor those who steal and come and pass them off as theirs and start lying when caught. Even I have posted pictures of food I bought in places I have traveled to.
Yes I understand she teaches all those chefs what she wants in the kitchen but sometimes she does that over skype and then when the meals are done she takes all pictures as if they are her own. Thats wrong for sure. As a matter of fact she will have food from namibia today and food from south africa tomorrow and then food from kenya then food from india and again food from whichever country they own resturants at. Simply because she monitors everything via skype. She is suppose to give credit to the chefs
Re: Hard Talk. Should A Muslim Man Marry A Christian Woman And Vice-versa? by funlord(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Trust Everybody Fighting On Your Side. / Jesus Drank Alcohol. A Fact From The Bible / God Killed General Sani Abacha To Save Pastor E.A Adeboye (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.