Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project (443 Views)

Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives FunnyReason Why Tinubu Shouldn't Be President(Video) / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by ositaizu(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2018
Star Nollywood Actor & Enugu State Coordinator of GOGAN, Kenneth Okonkwo extols the President Muhammadu Presidency

- Gives reasons why President Buhari is a "Divine Project", says in Enugu State, "APC has taken over"

Nollywood Frontliner, Kenneth Okonkwo, famously known as "Andy", a role he played in the 1992/93 movie 'Living in bondage', has been fiercely criticised for his ardent support for President Buhari but he's not letting his guards down.

Speaking during the inauguration of the State Cordinators of Good Governance Ambassadors of Nigeria (GOGAN), a Pro-Buhari Support group founded by Business Magnate and Politician, Chief Sir Idiga Felix at Maitama, Abuja, Kenneth Okonkwo, this time, added fuel to the fire of his support for the President.

Here, we bring you snippets from the video inset. While highlighting the enormous endowments and problems of Nigeria, he said:

"It's is not by the making of anyone, but out of his mercy and grace. He gave us an arable land, wide expanse of land. He gave us men and women. We have the largest concentration of intelligent people on earth. God gave us creative people. She we started Nollywood, we started with nothing. Just something out of the brain. God gave us everything and yet, we do not have leaders to plan our greatness. Simple and short. That is why when we see a good leader, we thank God first of all for giving us one, and we will work ascidiously hard to make sure that we get the best of him."

Speaking on the divinity of the President Muhammadu Buhari's Presidency, he had this to say:

" If you have not known that President Muhammadu Buhari is a divine project, let me just give you some:

1. By 2011,when he voluntarily said he's not contesting anymore, but God said, No!, I'm not done with you because I just want to start blessing Nigeria. You're going to come back.

2. There is nothing that could have stopped God from allowing him to pass on when he was ill, but God said No!, I'm not done with you because your vision for Nigeria is not yet finished. So who ever is supporting President Muhammadu Buhari is just aligning with a divine project.

"I know a whole log of wishes from people to let him pass on and if you know him very well, if you know President Muhammadu Buhari very well, he does not hold unto anything do or die, including his own life. When he was a Military General, as a youth, he fought Maitasine into the Lake Chad. A lot of people do not know about that and they had to beg him to return.

"So this is a man who has given the Nation all and the only thing that we are praying is to join our hands to get the best from him and I want to thank everybody"

Kenneth Okonkwo spoke further on the popularity of the President Muhammadu Buhari Factor in the Southeast and Enugu State, especially. He said:

"The Enugu State, in the Southeast Nigeria, we have taken over. When we came to Southeast, mentioning APC was difficult. Today, it's Ndigbo for Buhari 2019; Buhari for Ndigbo 2019 and we have no apologies for that. When you say the truth, make sure you're saying the truth. The Bible says if you cannot do against the truth, but for the truth, the truth will later on speak for itself. We're saying the truth. We, the people that are joining President Muhammadu Buhari are saying, "He will win second term. Thank you".

Ositadimma Izuchukwu Anslem © Sept, 2018
(National Director, Media & Publicity, GOGAN)

News source/ Watch video here:https://enigeria.com.ng/video-star-nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-talks-about-ndigbo-for-pres-buhari-says-hes-a-divine-project/?sk=1&c=0&lp=6

Re: Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by Hopebringer: 10:40am On Sep 09, 2018
Paid rubbish APC propaganda that won't.move anyone .
They couldn't even pick a more famous face because the rest turned it down

2 Likes

Re: Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
grin
Re: Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by gidgiddy: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2018
Can Kenneth Okonkwo tell Igbos how many unarmed and defenceless Igbos Buhari killed in operation Python dance?

After that he can then tell Igbos how wonderful Buhari is
Re: Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by godox2(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2018
Kenny you are the best.
A lot of people were blinded by their hatred against Mr President for NO REASON.
Whe I was at home (Southern Kaduna)I hate Buhari to the core, not because I know him to be bad, but how our religious leaders preach to us that Buhari is anti christian, and once he became president, we will be forced immediately to practice Sharia. When I relocated to Lagos, in search for a job I got casual driving job with FAAN. During 2007 Election my boss a christian from plateau, said let me look for my voters card and vote for my beloved BUHARI tomorrow, I replied her angrily, GOD FORBID, BUHARI?She was surprised, and simply asked me being a graduate, I should google or find information about someone myself, before condeming the person. After the election though I voted for Yaradua, but I later Regretted it.
Dont hate or condem Buhari, find out yourself WHO IS BUHARI, your perception about him will change.
KENNETH, you are on course Buhari is devinely arranged and packaged by God to Nigeria at this critical period.
From 2014 to May 2015, before recession, Nigeria is borrowing to PAY SALARIES as stated by NOI, during Buhari, Nigeria is borrowing to finance INFRASTRUCTURE, and govt is paying salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by Almaiga: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2018
God bless Keneth Okwonkwo, he is a patriot and a future Minister that will represent one of the South Eastern States in FEC, come 2019.

IPOB's and PDP right now. grin

1 Share

Re: Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by klassicview: 11:48am On Sep 09, 2018
[/s][color=#990000][/color][s]Kenny you are the best.
A lot of people were blinded by their hatred against Mr President for NO REASON.
Whe I was at home (Southern Kaduna)I hate Buhari to the core, not because I know him to be bad, but how our religious leaders preach to us that Buhari is anti christian, and once he became president, we will be forced immediately to practice Sharia. When I relocated to Lagos, in search for a job I got casual driving job with FAAN. During 2007 Election my boss a christian from plateau, said let me look for my voters card and vote for my beloved BUHARI tomorrow, I replied her angrily, GOD FORBID, BUHARI?She was surprised, and simply asked me being a graduate, I should google or find information about someone myself, before condeming the person. After the election though I voted for Yaradua, but I later Regretted it.
Dont hate or condem Buhari, find out yourself WHO IS BUHARI, your perception about him will change.
KENNETH, you are on course Buhari is devinely arranged and packaged by God to Nigeria at this critical period.
From 2014 to May 2015, before recession, Nigeria is borrowing to PAY SALARIES as stated by NOI, during Buhari, Nigeria is borrowing to finance INFRASTRUCTURE, and govt is paying salaries[s]Kenny you are the best.
From 2014 to May 2015, before recession, Nigeria is borrowing to PAY SALARIES as stated by NOI, during Buhari, Nigeria is borrowing to finance INFRASTRUCTURE, and govt is paying salaries[/s]Kenny you are the best.
From 2014 to May 2015, before recession, Nigeria is borrowing to PAY SALARIES as stated by NOI, during Buhari, Nigeria is borrowing to finance INFRASTRUCTURE, and govt is paying salaries
Re: Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by FarahAideed: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2018
What a shame ..this man is an enemy of Nigeria
Re: Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by Metuh: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2018
This one is an Efulefu. grin
Re: Video: Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Gives Reasons why Pres. Buhari Is A Divine Project by StillX10(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2018
I didn't know this man is so stupid until now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

China Taking Over Nigeria / PDP Primaries: Party Rescheduled Election For State Assembly,nass,others / 2019: Buhari Will Get Double His Votes In 2015, Gov Bello Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.