Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! (394 Views)

How To Succeed With Facebook Ad Without Losing Your Initial Investment / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / How To Make Money Online With Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! by JanetEnkay: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Hello everyone. I've been trying to add a payment method to my facebook ad account and I've been getting the message in the screenshots.

I've contacted the facebook team and they have been unable to help.

I use a UBA MasterCard
Re: URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! by JanetEnkay: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2018
the images
Re: URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! by JohnyTop: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2018
Contact me on WhatsApp, will be glad to help
Re: URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! by cybernaut(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
I think visa card is better than mastercard and if I may advise.
Re: URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! by Johnrake69: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Open a Nigerian PayPal account with the master card and link it to Facebook. Facebook hardly debit directly from a card nowadays
Re: URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! by juniorboi007: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please oh.... Which card is best for facebook ads??
Tried my Access bank visa card, and the boosted post was approved but there is no post engagement at all.
Re: URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! by JanetEnkay: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Johnrake69:
Open a Nigerian PayPal account with the master card and link it to Facebook. Facebook hardly debit directly from a card nowadays

I opened a PayPal account and tried to use it for payment but I got the message in the screenshot below
Re: URGENT . Help With Facebook Ads!!!!! by juniorboi007: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2018
JanetEnkay:

I opened a PayPal account and tried to use it for payment but I got the message in the screenshot below

message me on WhatsApp..... lemme help you out

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: CBN Revokes Skye Bank’s License / Used gwagon For Sale / Company Seal & Stamp With Ink Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.