Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

35 Bullets On Pastor David Elijah. My Take As A Christian. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 35 Bullets On Pastor David Elijah. My Take As A Christian. (501 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 Bullets On Pastor David Elijah. My Take As A Christian. by wanted2018(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2018
Beware of DOG!
Reasoning together in faith as Christians....Part1.
=
Do you know that there is nothing absolutely wrong in one having doubts in his mind. But there is absolutely everything wrong for a Christian to doubt the efficacy of God's word and power. In the kingdom we belong, it is not permitted to question God's word and power. It's a big error. I have said it many times that the devil is not really interested when we sin as Christians because he knows God took care of that on the cross. God forgives us completely when we come asking for forgiveness. (Acts 3:19, 1 John 1:9). What the devil is after is that point when he make us start doubting God and that's when carnality takes resident in you. Philippians 3:2-14 KJV said "Beware of dogs". Many times we see such signs on houses and they are warning you that these dogs are inside the compound and not outside. Those who oppose God's power are those inside God's house .....the church. Those who belong to the same body of Christ. They are fault finders. Their day will never be complete until they update their social media timelines castigating the church,men of God and the divine intervention of God in the affairs of men and yet they are Christians. The are the Dogs the bible is talking about. To them, every miracle is fake with the exception of the one done by their pastor or priest. Many times, we accuse Muslims for fighting for Allah and yet we do the same by taking the position of God, fighting for him. Who told you that God can not take care of a fake pastor the way he want. Who told you the pastor is fake. Are you better? Have you taking a personal stock of your life to consider yourself worthy to Judge others. If you cannot die and spill your blood for my sins like Christ did, you have no right to Judge me.

As a Christians, we all believe the scripture that says "With God ALL THINGS are possible" Matthew 19:23-30. Yet when you hear or see God in power, you still shout "it's a lie and stage managed" Don't tell me that Jesus warned us in Mark 13:22-23 regarding false prophets. I know about that, but have you grown to the level to know who is fake or real. How many times have the holy spirit spoken to you about an issue regarding any pastor? How potent is your spirit of discernment? You want to join others because to be a slay queen or a big boy these days, you must criticize a pastor and question God's miracles. That's the reigning thing in town and yet you are not quick to know that you are taking the part of destruction. God has given you the Ministry of detecting real and fake men of God. Everybody is ignorant and deceived except you who is all knowing. Congratulations.

I want to end with this. It is an incurable ignorance for a christian child of God who believes in his heart that Jesus was really born of a virgin and still find it difficult to believe that a bullet can't penetrate the body of a Christian. With your PhD in Philosophy, can you offer any explanation on the virgin birth? Sorry for my use of words, But your foolish analyses of the miraculous with such an empty brain is your greatest undoing. You want to explain to me how Jesus healed a bling man from birth n John, 9:1–12 . You want to give your opinion on how Balaam’s Donkey in Numbers 22:21-39 spoke accurate words. You want to explain with your dirty human philosophy the transaction that transpired on the cross when Jesus died for the whole world in Luke 23:44-46. You want to explain the deal God had with Enoch and Elijah when He took them alive to haven in Gen 5:21–24 and 2 Kings 2-4. Until you analyse how Philip was transported miraculously after the Ethiopian was baptized in Acts 8:39-40 and how the prison gates opened of their own accord for peter in the middle of the night in Acts 12:10, then you have no right to question that 35 bullets could not enter a pastor's body. That's very small to what my God can do. Is it easy to stage manage and act? If you are a pastor and can act perfectly well in all continents, I will follow you. Even the Oscar awards and recognizes excellence in cinematic achievements.

God said in Jeremiah 32:27, I am the LORD, the God of all mankind is anything too hard for me" Don't be a Dog in the house, don't be part of the mixed multitude, the rabble who followed Israel from Egypt in Exodus 12:38. Amend your ways and don't let those who hate our kingdom see an opening to feed on us.The blood of the many people you discourage by your daily utterances and updates will be on your head on Judgement day. Don't be a suspect in our Kingdom. Don't only believe in miracle when you need one. Believe always because God is still in the business of doing miracles in the midst of your hard work. You are the next in line for a miracle. Much love...
(C) Nnaemeka Ikerionwu

Re: 35 Bullets On Pastor David Elijah. My Take As A Christian. by cosby02(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2018
What should we now do
Re: 35 Bullets On Pastor David Elijah. My Take As A Christian. by tstx(m): 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
One dundee spotted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I See God On The Tortoise Shell. / Five Things Jesus Christ Paid For Mankind For Free / "God Vs. Satan - If God Is All-powerful, Why Does He Not Just Kill Satan?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.