Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nike And Wizkid’s Starboy Jerseys To Go On Sale From September 10 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nike And Wizkid’s Starboy Jerseys To Go On Sale From September 10 (965 Views)

Tammy Abraham Attends Wizkid's Starboy Fest(pics). / Tiwa Savage's Look To Wizkid's Starboy Fest In London / Wizkid's Starboy Fest 2019: People Waiting Outside For Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nike And Wizkid’s Starboy Jerseys To Go On Sale From September 10 by nigeriapenbase: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2018

FRONT VIEW ABOVE

BACK VIEW ABOVE

We already knew it was coming but now it’s here. The Starboy jerseys, a collaborative effort between Afrobeats superstar Wizkid and Nike is set to be released on the 10th of September.

According to Nike,

“To create this Nike exclusive shirt, we teamed up with Nigerian pop sensation, Wizkid. Emblazoned with the logo of his own personal label, Starboy, Wizkid celebrates his story in bold design and subtle decoration.

The colours of Nigeria proudly embellish the sleeves and the name of his starting place and hometown, Surulere, shines on the reverse.

The shirt is finished with a centrally placed Nike Swoosh, complementing his iconic Starboy graphic below”

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/nike-and-wizkids-starboy-jerseys-to-go-on-sale-from-september-10/

Lalasticlala
Re: Nike And Wizkid’s Starboy Jerseys To Go On Sale From September 10 by nigeriapenbase: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2018
The shirt is finished with a centrally placed Nike Swoosh, complementing his iconic Starboy graphic below”

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/nike-and-wizkids-starboy-jerseys-to-go-on-sale-from-september-10/
Re: Nike And Wizkid’s Starboy Jerseys To Go On Sale From September 10 by Airforce1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
I go buy
Re: Nike And Wizkid’s Starboy Jerseys To Go On Sale From September 10 by xedyl(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Airforce1:
I go buy
Buy for me Airmoney grin
Re: Nike And Wizkid’s Starboy Jerseys To Go On Sale From September 10 by neolboy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
God forbid i buy this shirt

just came back from church and am tired

No star boy fans should quote me

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Curse & Teniola Should Focus On Songwriting Than Artiste-osagie Alonge / BBNaija's Princess Meets Senator Dino Melaye / Davido Is Dating Ghanaian TV Presenter, Serwaa Amihere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.