Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Governor Cray (govcray) Was Decorated With Awards By ESUCA - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Governor Cray (govcray) Was Decorated With Awards By ESUCA (355 Views)

CIDMA2018: Gbenga Adene Decorated As Change Maker Of The Year By Cray Initiative / Cray Initiative Distinct Merit Award (CIDMA) See The People Developing Nigeria / Cray Tv Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Cray (govcray) Was Decorated With Awards By ESUCA by GurusBand(f): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Olawale David Oyinlade (GovCray) has been decorated with an honor by the Ekiti State University as the Online Personalty Of The Year.

Olawale (GovCray) who posted the news on his social media how honored he was to receive the decoration and be able to use social media as a tool of social engineering.

He wrote,

”yesterday , I was decorated at the Ekiti State University, by ESUCA organizers, with honour and award as the online personalty of the year and my blog also as the BlogSite of the year. 
It was, and is, an incredible honor to get a platform that encourages youth especially me to do more in using internet as one of the tools to expand the frontiers of liberty and also to solve problems that arise to people on their daily activities

(1) (Reply)

Scenes You MISSED In Avengers Infinity War / New Video Alert: On My Matter - Ada / Brooklyn Nine-nine 6x7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.