Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi (652 Views)

Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Osinbajo Attends Bankers’ Conference In Abuja (photos) / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi by AcuraZDX: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
The capital city of Kebbi state, Birnin Kebbi, was a beehive on Saturday as Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, attended the wedding fatiha of the daughter of the attorney-general of the federation and minister for justice, Abubakar Malami.

The wedding fatiha, which held at the palace of the Emir of Gwandu, Alhaji Muhammadu Bashar, was between Malami’s daughter, Zakiyya and Saifullahi Gishiri, the groom.

The wedding was also attended by governors of Kaduna, Kastina, Jigawa, Zamfara, Sokoto as well as the host governor, Atiku Bagudu.

Excited Birnin Kebbi residents and guests thronged the Emir’s Palace venue of the wedding and lined up on the roads leading to the palace.

After the fatiha, Osinbajo proceeded to the Presidential Lodge, Birnin Kebbi, where he was treated to a delicacy.

Also in attendance were the secretary to the government of the federation, comptroller-general of immigration, ministers of defence, transport and education, as well as the minister of state for petroleum resources.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/osinbajo-attends-agf-malamis-daughters-wedding-in-kebbi/

cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Useless short dwarf

Anytime I remember he's a pastor of the rccg I tell myself adeboye is a fake man
Re: Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi by Baawaa(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless short dwarf

Anytime I remember he's a pastor of the rccg I tell myself adeboye is a fake man
Lamentation of a wailer in pains grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi by ivandragon: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
I hope this wedding was not organised with part of the $17m payment to lawyers for a case that had been settled since 2014?
Re: Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi by SanusiGworo: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
The same corrupt Malami, gathering of looters.
Re: Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Baawaa:

Lamentation of a wailer in pains grin grin grin grin grin
How am I pained, I only aired my view and should be voted respected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends AGF Malami’s Daughter’s Wedding In Kebbi by dukie25: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
From one marriage ceremony to another funeral ceremony while his father languish in poverty.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2168752_osibanjo_jpegbef2b992d73feed289a9381540083cd1

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Delegates In Ibadan / Oshiomhole Bows To Govs, Says States Can Choose Method Of Primary Elections / Flood Kills Late Musician Osadebe’s Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.