Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? (1027 Views)

LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital / What Business Can l Startup With 700k / What Business Can I Startup With #200,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by NotBeenPaid: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
All contributions are welcomed. smiley
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by 360great(m): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
Your location matters in business
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by NotBeenPaid: 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
360great:
Your location matters in business
Yeah! True to that; But I still need your contribution please. Thanks
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
You can rent a shop to open a church. Get a bigger place as the members increase.

12 Likes

Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by NotBeenPaid: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:
You can rent a shop to open a church. Get a bigger place as the members increase.
Lol cheesy
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by FrankTalk1: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
There are many businesses you can start in Nigeria with as low as even N100k.

See OVER 50 PROFITABLE BUSINESSES YOU CAN START IN NIGERIA WITH AS LOW AS N100K.
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by zacwale(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Zacwale@gmail.com
I will add you to group you will learn business before you take any steps
If you discover na scam plz report to Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by Mario1989(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2018
Invest in Agriculture
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by Agboki: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
If I gve u d idea my broda u no go gree take am bt make I jst talk sha,u don ever 1da y young guys dey fry buns ,Akara and eggrow etc,4 every nice location?na jst because money dey d biz and e dey easy 2 start(u fit dey make more Dan 8k daily as gain)my guy get 4 workers and em dey pay dem 1k daily em manager 1200 daily),menial jobs dey pay only say we dey find neat jobs,even importation also make brain,agriculture make sense and food business sure pass no bad market.

1 Like

Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by izsmike: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
Invest it in learning drop shipping and start it up and thank me later
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by U1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
izsmike:
Invest it in learning drop shipping and start it up and thank me later

Hi, bro. Are you sure this really pays?
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by Abovee122: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hi @Op

I will advice you to come and invest in Forex. You will be able to do auto trading.

I can show you proof of live account running for several months.

I can open a demo account for you to monitor for two or one month.
For you to have 1000% on the system.

Don't keep your money in bank that will not yield any interest for one year.

All those big banks also invest in Forex.

With my Forex autopilot your success is 100000% guaranteed.

If you want to know more kindly
WhatsApp me.

Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by Lubebay: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2018
Are you a student, or graduate looking for self-employment, or you are a stay at home Mum, or someone looking for something to engage in? or a worker who needs a part-time business? or you want to make extra income? Then you are the one we are looking for.

Container has arrived and will be selling to first come

A container contain 2240 Pack and 24 Pieces in a pack and it worth to invest in.

You can read more about the product and this is for only serious buyer. Also see below picture of the product in our custody

About PowerUp
This is a high-energy, ready to drink, skimmed milk based meal supplement with added proteins, vitamins, minerals and fibre. The new and improved recipe is now presented in sleek contemporary cans. The same great flavours of Strawberry, Banana, Vanilla and Chocolate are available. A great taste with extra benefits!

Health Benefit of Skim Milk

Low-fat milk

Skimmed milk is milk from which the cream has been removed. The removal of the cream makes the milk low in fat. The absence of saturated fat in the milk can help prevent weight gain and promote heart health. Besides, the milk is low in cholesterol and is thus, helpful in maintaining the cholesterol levels in your body.

High in protein

It is considered to be a good source of protein containing all the nine amino acids. The amino acids are responsible for building and maintaining lean muscles. According to research, the protein in skim milk builds muscles more quickly than soy protein. Skim milk contains casein, a protein which can be easily digested. A cup of skimmed milk can provide you with 8.5g of protein.

Contains fewer calories

Skimmed milk is low in calories as compared to whole milk. One cup of skimmed milk contains 71 cal, whereas a cup of cow’s milk contains as much as 160 cal. Most of the calories in skimmed milk come from its carbohydrate content. It is a healthy source of the carbohydrate lactose that contributes to the calorie count of milk. Here are the number of calories in different types of milk.

Rich in minerals

Skimmed milk offers a variety of essential minerals like selenium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, zinc and phosphorous. Calcium helps build strong teeth and bones and ensures that the muscles contract properly. Potassium helps in proper regulation of blood pressure and heart function.
For more enquiries: blessing.a.bankole@gmail.com or Call +234-814-658-2471
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by Six11(m): 2:34am On Aug 11, 2019
If I am in your situation and with an investible sum of money, what I will do is to reflect for a moment and understood I need business ideas which are implementable, practicable and best suited to you.

I will suggest to you a great resource " 1000 practical business ideas for Nigerians" with business ideas spanning from Agricultural businesses, health business, IT business, real estate opportunities, fashion and skin care, essential services, transportation, education business, entrainment businesses etc to mention but a few.

You will surely find business ideas best situated for you.
With this well researched resource guide, you will look no further./07033097160
Re: Startups: What Business Can I Startup With N250,000 Please? by SavageResponse(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2019
Abovee122:
Hi @Op

I will advice you to come and invest in Forex. You will be able to do auto trading.

I can show you proof of live account running for several months.

I can open a demo account for you to monitor for two or one month.
For you to have 1000% on the system.

Don't keep your money in bank that will not yield any interest for one year.

All those big banks also invest in Forex.

With my Forex autopilot your success is 100000% guaranteed.

If you want to know more kindly
WhatsApp me.

OP, whatever you do don't listen to this guy.

This forex trading thing is an organised scam

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Manufacturer Look For Distributors/partners All Over Nigeria / ... / Online Business You Can Start with N2,100 & Make Over N10,000 Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.