Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Between Infinix Note 4 Fairly Used And Infinix Hot 6 New - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix Note 4 Fairly Used And Infinix Hot 6 New (635 Views)

Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Infinix Note 4 Fairly Used And Infinix Hot 6 New by Jamie90(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please, esteemed ladies and gentlemen, which amongst these should I choose.

Your responses are highly welcomed
Re: Between Infinix Note 4 Fairly Used And Infinix Hot 6 New by shedy03(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jamie90:
Please, esteemed ladies and gentlemen, which amongst these should I choose.

Your responses are highly welcomed
If the hot 6 is the pro with 3/32G version, go for it. Otherwise, hope the note 4 is in better working condition.
Re: Between Infinix Note 4 Fairly Used And Infinix Hot 6 New by Jamie90(m): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
shedy03:

If the hot 6 is the pro with 3/32G version, go for it. Otherwise, hope the note 4 is in better working condition.

Just hot 6 ... The note 4 is fairly used. Not more than 3months old
Re: Between Infinix Note 4 Fairly Used And Infinix Hot 6 New by nonny400(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jamie90:

See, test the note 4 out. Be sure that it's still in good condition. The battery life, the screen, everything. If you're okay with it, buy it.

That hot 6 issa scam. See everyone wanting to sell theirs. The camera is horrible. I handled it in Microstation on Friday and I quickly dropped it.

Plus the chip set is rubbish. Quad core mt6580 in 2018?

Please check the note 4 well, and if it is okay, buy.
Re: Between Infinix Note 4 Fairly Used And Infinix Hot 6 New by shedy03(m): 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2018
Jamie90:

If I were you, I will go for the note 4.
Re: Between Infinix Note 4 Fairly Used And Infinix Hot 6 New by Jamie90(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
nonny400:

See, test the note 4 out. Be sure that it's still in good condition. The battery life, the screen, everything. If you're okay with it, buy it.

That hot 6 issa scam. See everyone wanting to sell theirs. The camera is horrible. I handled it in Microstation on Friday and I quickly dropped it.

Plus the chip set is rubbish. Quad core mt6580 in 2018?

Please check the note 4 well, and if it is okay, buy.

Thanks for this revelation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N50k Challenge- Tech Items You Can Get On Jumia Nigeria With N50k Thats Worth It / Aitel Blazing On 4g Level / Samsung Launched The First Phone With Infinity-o Hole Punch Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.