Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? (461 Views)

What Type Of Php/website Script Are You Looking For? get it now / What Type Of Php/website Script Are You Looking For? Pay After Service / Management Of PHP Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? by TopDogNaija(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2018
I have a business idea thats quite innovative and new. Problem is, I've got no experience in web development even though I've learn basic "html" and "css" codes. Now question is, with the help of a professional can a 50k loan build a mega website with "Lots" of php content?
Note that I quoted the words "lots"...tnx for ur anticipated reply
Re: Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? by Best201195(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
Yes. Especially with WordPress
Re: Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? by Best201195(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
TopDogNaija:
I have a business idea thats quite innovative and new. Problem is, I've got no experience in web development even though I've learn basic "html" and "css" codes. Now question is, with the help of a professional can a 50k loan build a mega website with "Lots" of php content?

You can pm if you need professional assistance
Re: Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? by Ayemileto(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2018
What kind of website do you want to build?

I can build one for you with codeigniter php framework and bootstrap.
Re: Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? by TopDogNaija(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2018
Details of the website
*Beautifully designed html and css content as webpage
*Members profile
*Star rating and voting system
*Lots of hyperlink
*Automated time lapse
and a few more Php features...With the above features, whats the price to budget for the site?...tnk u
Re: Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? by Best201195(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
TopDogNaija:
Details of the website
*Beautifully designed html and css content as webpage
*Members profile
*Star rating and voting system
*Lots of hyperlink
*Automated time lapse
and a few more Php features...With the above features, whats the price to budget for the site?...tnk u

Hello can you message me ?
Re: Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? by hostkobo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
TopDogNaija:

Yes, ofcourse. In fact, you dont need up to 50K if your idea is workable.
Message me via whatsapp, # in my signature. Im the guru, will bring your ideas to life.

regards
HK
Re: Can A 50k Loan Build A Mega Website With Lots Of Php Content? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2018
TopDogNaija:

Yes, with #50,000 you create a website.

Standard costs associated with creating a website are:

1. Domain registration - #3,500 for a year

2. Web Hosting - between #4,000 - #10,000 for a year

3. Design and Development costs - starts at #25,000 and moves up depending on the developer (experience and greed) and the complexity of the project.

4. I would also advice you set aside between #5,000 - #10,000 monthly for the marketing of the website because a website is no good if no one is using it.

As for your need for heavy content, I would advice you build your site on WordPress as it was designed for content heavy sites and currently powers over 30% of the whole internet.

My name is Ebere from https://resosdigital.com and I can help you create this kind of website.

Reach me on hello@resosdigital.com or 09066175881 so we can talk further on your project requirements.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

[EXPERT OPINIONS] SSL And Hosting Under 5 Months / Earn 5-10k Daily.. I Would Help First 10 People Create Their Website Free. / Elegant Bootstrap HTML5 Template For Business And Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.