Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Governor Fashola Continue Your Good Job! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Governor Fashola Continue Your Good Job! (524 Views)

My Photo With Outgoing President Jonathan And Governor Fashola / In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / How To Make Your Nairaland Android App To Continue Receiving Notifications (2) (3) (4)

Governor Fashola Continue Your Good Job! by Bush2: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Governor Fashola Continue Your Good Job! by Bush2: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2010
Dont care about any one becouse Mr Lugard said it all.

“Lagos has for 20 years opposed every Governor and has formented strife and bloodshed in the hinterland…, I have spent the best part of my life in Africa; my aim has been the betterment of the natives for whom I have been ready to give my life. But after some 29 years, and after nearly 12 years as Governor here, I am free to say that the people of Lagos and indeed the westerners are the lowest, the most seditious and disloyal, the most purely prompted by self-seeking money motives of any people I have met.”

-Lord Lugard 1916
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fashola Continue Your Good Job! by adebayo201: 3:43am On Jul 03, 2010
and u are happy about dat tongue
Re: Governor Fashola Continue Your Good Job! by tpiah: 6:01am On Jul 03, 2010
Bush2:

Dont care about any one becouse Mr Lugard said it all.

“Lagos has for 20 years supported every Governor and has formented progress and good living in  the hinterland…, I have spent the best part of my life in Africa; my aim has been the betterment of the natives for whom I have been ready to give my life. But after some 29 years, and after nearly 12 years as Governor here, I am free to say that the people of Lagos and indeed the westerners are the highest, the most progressive and loyal, the most purely prompted by philanthropic money motives of any people I have met.”

-Lord Lugard 1916
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fashola Continue Your Good Job! by tpiah: 6:01am On Jul 03, 2010
poster

after i straightened out your terroristic behind on your other thread, you ran like a coward and reposted it, abi? angry
Re: Governor Fashola Continue Your Good Job! by Bush2: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Governor Fashola Continue Your Good Job! by topup: 3:00am On Jul 05, 2010
Well done to him, any good change should ALWAYS be welcomed, as long as it doesn't come at the expense of human lives or is ruining another area of life.

As for blaming Nigerians, or Lagosians, a large net population of immigrants do enter Nigeria to settle BELIEVE IT OR NOT, there are several exploits here, so a lot of Africans do settle in Nigeria, so blame the people, but blame everyone.

Spain Deports 59 Nigerians Over Drugs, Other Crimes / Be Part Of A Great Thing Happening In Africa! / Are You A Gsm User?