Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? (868 Views)

3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k / Best Agricultural Business Ideas In 2018 / How To Make Millions From Agricultural Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? by Igboeze90: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

I just received, as part of my inheritance, a cash amount of N3 million. I need expert advice on what is the best farming business to start in Nigeria right now.

Caveats:
*No eBook nonsense
*No export guide nonsense (I want to do the farming, satisfy the local market, then venture into export during the scaling phase of my business)
*No scams and fraudulent marketing gimmicks.

I do need inputs of experienced farmers. Thanks a bunch as you educate a hungry soul.
Re: What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? by ladyF(f): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2018
Re: What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? by inforesource: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
ladyF:
LadyF is that the answer?
Re: What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? by dragon2(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
Farming is quite technical and tedious for a beginner and can be a money burner. Same with poultry and other livestock. I would suggest some form of processing and packaging, or storage and retail to start with before venturing into production/cultivation.

2 Likes

Re: What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? by Igboeze90: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
dragon2:
Farming is quite technical and tedious for a beginner and can be a money burner. Same with poultry and other livestock. I would suggest some form of processing and packaging, or storage and retail to start with before venturing into production/cultivation.

OK. Well noted. Can you suggest some retail businesses I could venture into?
Re: What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? by benzion72(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2018
Inheritance is once payment nothing to share again. my 1kobo advice for free put your money in CBN federal government treasury bill or move it into bank deposits. the monthly interest can be invested in agriculture depending on your agro locations
Re: What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? by Yian1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Igboeze90:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just received, as part of my inheritance, a cash amount of N3 million. I need expert advice on what is the best farming business to start in Nigeria right now.

Caveats:
*No eBook nonsense
*No export guide nonsense (I want to do the farming, satisfy the local market, then venture into export during the scaling phase of my business)
*No scams and fraudulent marketing gimmicks.

I do need inputs of experienced farmers. Thanks a bunch as you educate a hungry soul.

Instead of doing that, why don't you do Network Marketing business that requires almost nothing for capital and you gain amazing lifestyle and total financial freedom for the rest of your life.

For more info, contact us on WhatsApp on this number: 08164269252
Re: What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? by potosky: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
Why not invest 10,000 naira first.
Re: What Agricultural Business Should I Invest My Inheritance Of N3 Million? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
Rather than throwing 3m in at once, since you are without experience I'll advice u start with 500k-1m... Am into livestock breeding, to discuss the options u can watsapp me, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Cashew-nut Season Is Here:what You Need To Known / Broilers For Sale In Abuja / Cocoa Powder Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.